I look back at him. "You've been clumsy and slow since the day you were born. You would only get in my way, okay." I said.

"Why are you always so mean to me, brother?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him. "Why are you carrying a sleeping Inmate?".

"His supposed to be helping me." I said, before looking at him. "Number 07, wake the hell up.".

He groaned. "Keep me out of this, I don't wanna be in your damn dramas.".

"Well, I don't care, what you want." I said, before I set him down on his feet and pushed him forward. "Find them,".

"That's your job, not mine." He said.

"I'll let you sleep in my office for two hours without being woken up." I said.

He froze and looks at me. "Seriously?".

"Yes, seriously." I said.

He sighed. "Fine," He turned around and walked ahead of me.

"I knew, you would help me." I thought to myself, before following behind him.

Uno's pov;
Once me and Rock stopped after getting far away from Hajime and Hitoshi. I remember this area and looked to my left.

"I don't see Hajime or Hitoshi, anywhere." Rock said.

"We got pretty far ahead, they'll need some time and that's time we can use." I said, before walking over the wall, and started feeling around for something.

"What exactly are you planning to do?" Rock asked.

"Just a little something, you know to lighten up the game." I said.

"Yo Rock, Uno!".

I looked over to Tb/n standing there at the end of the hall. "Hey, Tb/n. You joining us?" I asked.

"Well-".

Hajime came around the corner. "Found you, little shits!".

"Damn, he caught up already?" Rock asked.

I looked back to the wall and continued searching quickly. "I'm gonna twist you two into one big pretzel." Hajime said.

"Is it just me or should we be running, right now?" Rock asked.

Once I found the button. "Ah, there it is! The walls a different color here, see. Jyugo showed me, how to find it the last time, we broke out together." I said.

"Do not push that button!" Hajime said.

"He looks freaked. Do you actually know what that switch triggers?" Rock asked.

"Sure don't, let's find out." I pushed the button and looked back at Hajime getting rained on.

"Alright, he got him wet!" Rock said.

Tb/n started laughing. "I'm sorry, but Rock that sounded wrong!".

"Tb/n get your mind out of the gutter!" Rock said.