I walk forward slowly into the room, slightly red faced at that impromptu introduction to the cast and crew of Glee.

 Lea and Dianna rush forward towards me.

 “Aisha!” they say together, really loudly, before pulling me to the side and lowering their voices.

  “Hi!” I say, smiling at them both, happy to feel accepted so quickly.

 “Hey!” Lea says.

 “Did Ryan fill you in on your part yet?” Dianna asks and I explain what my part is on Glee.

 When I finish talking, they both seem really excited that I would be working with Darren and Lea asks me:

 “Is there anything going on, you know, between the two of you?”

 I smile but before I can reply, I feel hands slip around my waist and Darren puts his face on my shoulder answering for me:

 “Yes,” He says, and I put my hands on top of his, snuggling back into his chest.

 “Aaaw!” Lea and Dianna say together before looking at each and laughing.

 I turn my head to look up at Darren, who smiles down at me. I lean up and lightly press my lips to his for a second, to say hello.

 “How did your rehearsals go with Matt yesterday?” He asks, I smile at him as I realise that he remembered.

 “Well…ish…I explained everything that was going on with Glee and Matt seemed fine with it.”

 “That’s good! Make sure I get a ticket to opening night, I’d love to come and see you perform!” He smiles and I turn to face him fully.

I was wearing my white, fashionably ripped, white skinny jeans with a white top and grey cardi to make it casual enough.

  I put my hands on his waist and he does the same to me. I look up at him and say:

 “So, Mr Criss, do you know what the story for the next episode is?”

 “Yes, I do and I also have the script!” He grabs it from the bag he had slung over his shoulder.

 “Can I see that?” I reach for it but he goes on his tip toes and doesn’t let me reach it.

 He laughs and I put on my puppy dog face as I try to jump up to it but he moves around me and runs to where Chris was stood, hiding behind him.

“DAZ!” I glare at him

“What’s he done now?” Chris asks me, disapprovingly turning to look at Darren.

 “He won’t let me see the script!” I stick my bottom lip out and look at Darren until he groans and walks over to me, handing me the script.

 “You look so sad when you do that face! It’s not fair!” He puts his thumb between my eyebrows and smooth’s out the skin there as I had it furrowed seconds ago. I raise my eyebrows and grab his hand, pulling it away from my face.

 I keep a hold of his hand and pull it down to our sides. I put the script on the table next to me and take hold of his other hand. He pulls out our linked hands out to our sides and leans down to press his lips to mine.

 “What did I tell you?” Chris brings us back to the fact that we were in a room full of people that were now looking at us.

 “What?” Darren asks, coming behind me but not letting go of my hands. He looks at Chris expectantly.

 “I said you two would get together, didn’t I Lea?” He turns to Lea, who was also watching what was going on.

 “Of course you did, Chris. Of course you did.” She says, laughing slightly.