a second chance

Kairo's heart stopped for moment. Did he just hear you correct? Did you really say it was June 2021? It was 5 years back!? Is this actually true or he is just hallucinating again? Everything had felt so real, so genuine...the last thing he wanted was to fall into another hallucination. He was scared and he just looked at you with fear in his eyes, wanting to know if this was truly happening or not.

" What is it? Why are u so shocked? " u asked, clueless.

He kept staring at you, looking at your face and trying to figure out your reactions to everything. He just couldn't believe what he was hearing. 5 years back? It was five years before he had first cheated on you? His entire world had just been flipped upside down, this can't be happening. Just a few days ago he was experiencing the feeling of losing you and now everything had been wiped clear again.

" Ugh fine. Don't tell me then! " u said frustrated as u rushed out to your workplace.

Kairo's thoughts were a mess right now. His thoughts were rushing to figure out everything, he just couldn't comprehend the situation. He felt so confused that his brain had actually started to give up on comprehending anything. The last thing he wanted was to spiral again and lose himself.

He had been silent for a while and he had started to pace back and forth on the floor trying to make sense of everything. It all seemed so surreal, the day that he had experienced losing you had been completely wiped clean from his memory. He was trying to figure out whether all of this had already happened or if he was experiencing some weird hallucination. He was starting to spiral internally, all these strange occurrences seemed hard to comprehend.

He sat on his bed with his head down and his eyes closed, trying to calm himself. His heart was beating so fast and his mind was spiralling. He felt so overwhelmed, so much information had been thrown at him in such a short time that everything was starting to feel like too much to handle. He was trying to calm down and his thoughts were starting to spiral into him going back to his depression. Was this all just happening inside his mind once again? Was he going crazy again? Or was it Gods grace?

His thoughts soon took an optimistic turn and he decided to make the best of the situation that he was finding himself in. He decided that he was really going to do his best this time and give you all the love and the attention he had failed to give you last time. He was really going to make sure to not ruin this second chance that he had just been given.

Kairo felt like it was truly a second chance at life, an opportunity to try again and make things right. He felt a sense of purpose and hope again...

This second chance made him feel like there was light at the end of the tunnel, he truly felt like this time was going to be different. He felt like your reunion was a true miracle, the thought of being reunited with you made him feel grateful. This feeling of peace and relief started to spread inside him and he thought to himself that now, he was going to do everything in his power to make this time right.

Hevwas now starting to feel more confident and less scared. This feeling of hope and light was slowly taking over the dark and negative emotions from earlier. Now that he was no longer thinking that he had lost you, he felt more relaxed and his mind was beginning to slow down. He was soon starting to feel a sense of calmness and peace inside his heart. He was really starting to feel like he had been given a second chance, a second chance to truly love one another the way you both deserved to be loved.