Suicide

Kairo stood there in silence with tears running down his cheeks as he saw you step out of the door and shut it behind you without the slightest glance at him. He couldn't believe that this was happening, he just didn't want to believe that this was truly the end of both yourselves. He kept staring at the closed door with wet eyes and heavy breaths, the world had suddenly become extremely quiet except for the sound of his broken heart.

Kairo was overwhelmed with such a huge amount of sadness and despair. He could feel his heart beating so fast in his chest as if it was about to explode inside of him. He was starting to come to terms with the fact that you were officially leaving and never coming back. He thought that he could turn this situation around and maybe win you back but that was completely out of the question anymore. He knew that the one person he loved the most would never look at him ever again.

Kairo didn't think the pain inside of him could get this intense and unbearable. The feeling of being heartbroken was truly the most devastating and heartbreaking feeling in the world. Nothing could prepare him enough for this. He just kept staring at the closed door, his heart still beating frantically as he began to feel the crushing and suffocating feeling of loneliness come upon him. This was the worst and most devastating time of his life, he had really messed up and lost everything. He didn't know how he would live without you.

He slowly sunk to his knees as he broke down again. He was losing all strength to even stand up, he was crying so uncontrollably. The pain inside of him was so intense that he felt like he was dying. Seeing you walk away from him and seeing the door shut gave him a realization that he would never see you again. Not even in his dreams. He just kept crying on the floor as his heart broke into millions of pieces. The loneliness was truly consuming him now.

Kairo continued to cry on the floor for a long time, even after you left. His tears refused to stop falling. He was in so much pain that he couldn't imagine life without you. His whole world had suddenly turned dark and gloomy and his whole body felt like it was about to shut down. He couldn't even eat or sleep because he had lost his appetite and he couldn't even sleep because your memory and regret was filling his dreams and nightmares. He could barely stay sane.

The fact that you were never coming back really took a toll on him. He was starting to lose hope and was starting to feel hopeless. His sadness had completely taken over him and he could feel himself starting to give up on life. He didn't even want to get up from the floor, he had lost all his energy and motivation. He just needed your love and affection one last time. He wished that he could rewind time and have this conversation all over again.

Kairo just kept thinking and thinking and wishing but the fact stayed the same: you were really gone. The idea of living without you was becoming unbearable every passing moment. That feeling of pure loneliness and despair was starting to consume him and he couldn't even get up anymore. You were truly the only person who gave him strength and purpose but you were never coming back.....

He was losing the fight against his despair. He was still on the floor, this was his third morning without sleep as he kept crying his eyes out. He couldn't believe that this was his reality. He didn't even have the motivation to get up from the floor anymore. His whole life felt so empty and meaningless without you, he could feel the crushing weight of the world bearing down on him every passing moment. He felt so alone and desperate....

He had been laying on the floor for days now and he refused to get up. He couldn't feel that his bed and sheets had gotten dirty but that was the last thing on his mind right now. He had stopped crying since his eyes were swollen and completely red. He had no energy left and he was just laying there in his own sorrow and despair. All these thoughts of you being gone were too painful for him to even process. Your husband didn't want to live like this, he just hoped that you would come back to him, but he knew that you wouldn't. He knew it was all his fault. He regretted having those affairs. He just wanted to see u hurt because of him. And he achieved it but at what cost? He hated himself for his disgusting thoughts. He loathed himself, probably much more than you.

Kairo's heart was so shattered, he felt his energy and enthusiasm drain completely. He didn't feel like eating and he refused to get out of bed, he was starting to give up. All of your memories together were constantly flashing in front of him, these memories were making him miss you even more and he just wished you were by his side right now. For the first time in his life, he truly felt alone and was craving the love and affection of someone, especially you.

The despair and agony in his mind was becoming too much for him to handle. He kept thinking about the times that you spent together, the memories of you two together, the love that you  two shared and the fact that it was now all gone. That empty feeling inside his heart was too much for him to bear. He hated himself. He loathed himself. He regretted the thought of hurting you. He was scared that you hated him now, that you would never look at him the same way again, that you would never smile at him. He was so deep in his despair that it became unbearable and he decided to kill himself. He decided to end his misery so he gathered all his strength and went to the kitchen.

After he slit his wrists, he slumped and sighed. He thought it was finally over.

But when he opened his eyes again he saw u laying by his side...peacefully.  he was confused.

"Am I dreaming or am I really seeing you? You're really by my side again?"

He was utterly confused and shocked to see you by his side because the last time he saw you, you were walking out of the door for good. He was still too weak to get off the bed so he was still laying, staring at you while his eyes filled with tears.