𝙁. 𝙆 | ❝ ᵃʳᶜᵃᵈᵉ ❞

Arcade date with Futa Kajiyama

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

┈➤ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐀 decided to go on a date at the Mall, because of just absolute pure boredom. You were just casually roaming around the mall with Futa, hand in hand.

As you were just looking at various stores, you gasped when something caught your eye. Futa simply looked at you, confused, 'What?' he asked, he followed your gaze and landed on a arcade.

You beamed at him and dragged him to the Arcade, you almost bumped into people on your way there. People were giving you weird looks but Futa would simply just glare at them, when you reached the Arcade, Futa simply sighed and bought tokens.

You smiled and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek, before swiftly heading to the claw machine area. Futa followed you and raised a brow, 'Why these? you know that they're scams.' he scrunched his face at there thought of just wasting money.

You frowned, 'It's the experience that is fun, plus aren't these cute?' your eyes sparkled as you stared at the cute tiger plush. 'It looks like you.' you giggled, he just groaned in return, huffing. 'whatever, I can just buy you one you know?', you simply ignored him and slipped a token into the token slot.

You begin to try and win the plushie, but it kept falling and falling. You already wasted 5 tokens trying to get one, you groaned in annoyance, giving up. Futa simply smirked, 'See? I told you, but since you want it THAT bad I'll win it for you.'

He started the game and tried to get it for you, he truly didn't want to embarrass himself infront of you, his cocky self can't take that. Well, after 6 tries he still did not get it.

'Bro what the fuck? I'll fucking break this shit open and steal one. Fucking shi-' you covered his mouth with your hand and laughed. 'Woah, okay mister anger issues It's alright you don't have to get it for me.' you pinched his cheeks before going off to wander around the other places at the arcade.

'Oh fuck no, im getting this for you.' he mumbled to himself before getting straight to work.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

★ ✮ ★ ☆

You were simply just walking around the arcade before realizing you were alone. You thought Futa was following you but nope, he was not. You were a bit panicked thinking he left you but, you remained calmed and started to look for him.

But then you felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned around and sighed in relief. You frowned, 'I thought you left me for a second..' he tilted his head to the side, 'Me? leave you? never.', you smiled at his reply.

He suddenly had a pink hue dusted on his cheeks, 'Uh.. I got something for you..' he said, slightly mumbling due to embarrassment. 'Hm? what is it?' you laughed at his expression but he glared at you to which you instantly stopped.

He handed you the tiger plushie while looking away, blushing furiously. No words came out from his mouth, he doesn't wanna "embarrass" himself further apparently. You laughed softly at his actions, 'Awh, thank you Futa. I appreciate it a lot.' you stared at the plushie with stars in your eyes.

Futa just hummed in response, looking at your sweet reaction before smiling softly at you. He placed his hand on your head before ruffling it slightly, 'Your welcome, idiot' he grinned, you huffed and swatted his hand away. 'I take back what I said. Fuck you.' you said jokingly before laughing.

He just smiled and pinched your cheeks, 'Sure, whatever. You're a loser you couldn't even get it yourself.' he said cockily, releasing your cheeks and swinging an arm around your shoulders, heading for the exit. 'Atleast I'm not a tsundere.' you defended, pinching his side.

He hissed, 'Ouch, okay fine.' he stared down at you, holding the plushie in your arms. 'Shouldn't you be hugging me instead?' you just laughed and rolled your eyes, 'uhm no? you stink.' you cackled, he just furrowed his eyebrows and tsked. 'I still love you even if you stink.' he grumbled in response, 'Fuck you... i love you too.' Futa mumbled softly.

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

New layout?!!?? Anyway Tsundere boy real, i have not been able to publish more cuz yk school and such. I hope this one isn't too cliche or cringe, thank you for 700+ views. Please don't forget to vote I appreciate it a lot! <3