𝙃. 𝙎 | ❝ ᵗᵉˣᵗ ❞

chatfic.
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
My bear
ʰᵃʳᵘᵏᵃ

My bear
I miss you :(

You
I literally just got out..

My bear
When are you coming
back?

You
A little later, around 5pm.
Yk I have work right? LMAO

My bear
Don't LMAO me,
its not funny.

You
yeah yeah, okay baby. I'll just get you some sweets or smth before I go home, how does that sound?

My bear
Fine. Please don't take
too long :((

You
Mhm, I won't.
I'll go home as fast as possible.
ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵇʸ ᴹʸ ᵇᵉᵃʳ
¹⁰:⁰⁷ᵃᵐ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
My bear
ʰᵃʳᵘᵏᵃ

My bear
Are you on your way
home yet? :{

You
Yes, I'm almost there
alright? wait for me :D

My bear
well hurry upppp:<<

You
yeah, okay princess. 🙄
😡 ᵇʸ ᴹʸ ᵇᵉᵃʳ
⁵:²⁶ ᵖᵐ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

The second you unlocked your door, you were tackled with a hug by Haruka. "Mhph, I missed you soo muchh." he nuzzled his face in your hair, hugging you by the shoulders. You touched his arm while rubbing his back, "Missed me that much?" he nodded, pulling away and looking at you before blushing furiously.

"W-whatever, let's just go inside." he said before pulling you guys both in and shutting the door.

He lead you to the couch and took your bags and placed it on the coffee table. He immediately sat on the couch and made you sit on his lap, before hugging you tightly and hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

Y

ou wrapped your arms around him and played with his hair, "Were you that lonely?" you chuckled before pecking his cheek. Haruka blushed and nodded shyly, "Mhh, well im here now." You melted against his touch, slowly dozing off to sleep.

Haruka noticed and laid you both down on the couch, with you ontop of him. "Goodnight, angel." He said with soft eyes, you hummed and nuzzled your face in his chest. "Goodnight, I love you." you said before completely falling asleep from exhaustion.

Haruka stared at you with a blush, "I love you too.." he said softly while admiring you. He couldn't believe he had found someone who loved him truly. He was grateful for that, he loves you very dearly. He will never let you go.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Kinda out of character sorry.