𝙀𝙎 | ❝ ʰᵘʳᵗ ❞

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

You were simply wandering along the corridors, exploring. You had a lot in your mind, considering you were declared GUILTY in the first trial and of course you felt upset about it. So you thought having some alone time would be nice right now.

'Am I really guilty? why?' you thought to yourself, completely unaware of your surroundings. Unaware of the person that had been following you, you were completely drowned in your own thoughts.

In a blink of an eye, you were kicked to the ground, you got kicked HARD by someone. You landed on your side, you tried to hoist yourself up but failed, feeling the throbbing pain on your side. You looked up and saw KOTOKO staring down at you with cold eyes.

"Did you think I'll let you get away after getting voted as guilty?" she chuckled darkly, her eyes flaming red, "Get ready, cuz I'll fucking kill you. People like you are fucking disgusting." she said while grabbing her bat, but not before kicking you again.

This time you got flung into the end of the corridor, back hitting the wall harshly.

You coughed, still grabbing your side. "I'll make this as painful as possible." she said with a grin on her face, she grabbed a fistful of your hair and brought it close to your face, a punch landed right on your cheek. Another punch flew on your stomach, she threw you on the ground and kicked you again.

She picked up her bat, and held it above her head, "Say byebye." but before she could swing it at you, you heard a voice, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" you were slowly slipping out of consciousness.

It looked like Kotoko had been disarmed and was sent back to her cell.

You caught a glimpse of the person, it was Es. They crouched next to you and lightly tapped your cheek, "Hey, stay with me alright? you'll be okay." he said calmy, wiping the blood off your lips. You couldn't handle it anymore and passed out.

TIMESKIP

You shifted, feeling the soft fuzzy material laying over your body, you fluttered your eyes open. Your eyes wandered around the room, and saw ES sitting behind his desk, their eyes glued to the papers on his desk.

It seemed like you were in ES' office, your wounds had been treated and bandaged.

"Finally you're awake, how're you feeling?" they asked, eyes still glued on the papers, you slowly sat up and leaned your back on the couch. "My body is sore, but I feel better. Thank you." you said with a raspy voice, staring down at your hands.

They hummed, and looked at you, "No need to thank me, that was just simply me doing my job."

ES slowly stood up and walked towards you, "Im sorry." they said while looking at you, holding your face. "For what?" you asked confused, staring up at him. "You ended up in that situation because of me", finally it clicked, it was because you were decided to be GUILTY. Kotoko was going around attacking the guilty.

"No, it's alright. It's not your fault." you said with a sigh, slowly leaning into their hand, "After all, its done what else is there to do? I'm just glad you were able to save me, or else I'll probably be dead meat by now. So thank you for that." you smiled up at them, they just sighed return, caressing your bandaged cheek. "I was patrolling and I heard a loud bang, Im glad i got there in time."

ES pulled away and lifted their hat, running their hand through their hair. Sighing, "I'll escort you back to your cell, I've locked Kotoko in her cell for now. Visit Shidou tomorrow, let him look at your wounds. I don't know if I treated or bandaged it right." they said looking at your bandaged wounds, you slowly stood up.

Seeing you having trouble balancing, they went by your side and assisted you, hand on your lower back and one at your hand.
"C'mon, let's go." they said with pink tinted cheeks.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

You were back at your cell, ES helped you sit on your bed, "Don't go wandering around alone again." they said while crouching down at you, "Mhm, I won't Im sorry.." you said with a smile, you stared at their face, as they caressed your cheek. "Well then, I'll get going now. Be careful."

"Wait!" you said and pecked their cheek, "Thank you again." you thanked them, blush coating your cheeks, eyes not looking straight at them. "Tch, whatever." ES turned away with a red face, walking out your cell door. You giggled to yourself, since you caught a glimpse of their red face. 'How cute...'

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME WRITING WAS THIS FUN?? I enjoyed writing this, i think its a bit okay.. I love es, cutie patootie BWHWHAHAHHA ANYWAY THANKYOU! hope u liked it, please vote. loveya mwah!
<3