Welcoming the Characters Pt 2

Me: Hello everyone and welcome back to part 2 of Welcoming the Characters. I'm your host, CrossoverLover101.

(Audience clapping and cheering)

Me: Alright everyone, since I couldn't introduce all the main fandoms in one part, I have created a part 2. Let's start with the most popular magical girl characters ever - the legendary Sailor Guardians! They fight for love and justice and embody the planets of Earth's solar system. So, let's give it up for Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts. Come on out, girls!

(The crowd cheers as Sailor Moon and the rest of the Sailor Scouts come out, catching the Legendary Blader's attention.)

Sailor Moon: Hello out there everyone! I'm Usagi Tsukino, or as you all know me as, Sailor Moon! (Doing her signature pose) And now in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!

Sailor Mercury: Greeting to all of you. I am Ami Mizuno, or as you all know me as, Sailor Mercury! (Doing her signature pose) Douse yourself in water and repent!

(Yuki looks at Ami in surprise)

Yuki: (Thinks) she looks like the intelligent type, like me.

Sailor Mars: Hello everyone, I'm Rei Hino, or as you all know me as, Sailor Mars! (Doing her signature pose) In the Name of Mars, I'll chastise you!

(King looks at Rei with a blush and heart eyes)

King: (Thinks) I have finally found my Queen! 😍

Sailor Jupiter: Hey! How's it going everybody? I'm Makoto Kino, or as you all know me as, Sailor Jupiter! (Doing her signature pose) I'll fill you with so much regret, it'll leave you numb!

(Dynamis blushes, but just smiles warmly)

Sailor Venus: (Winks at the audience, specifically, Chao Xin) Hi everybody, I'm Minako Aino, or you all know me as, Sailor Venus! (Doing her signature pose) In the Name of Venus, I'll punish you with the power of love!

(Chao Xin's face turns scarlet red)

Chao Xin: (Thinks) She's so cute! 🥰

Sailor Uranus: Haruka Tenou, otherwise known as Sailor Uranus. (Sees that the audience is looking at her funny)

Me: (Groans at the audience's reactions) Haruka is 100% female guys.

Audiences: Ohhh.

Sailor Neptune: Why hello everyone. My name is Michiru Kaiou, or as some of you guys know, Sailor Neptune.

Sailor Pluto: Hello everyone, my name is Setsuna Meiou, or as some of you know me as, Sailor Pluto.

Sailor Saturn: Hi everyone, I'm Hotaru Tomoe, or as some of you know, Sailor Saturn.