Amnesia

Ariana//

Later that day I didn't go anywhere. I had lied to Calum because I didn't want to be seen crying. I knew it wasn't his intention to make me cry, but I just wanted to be alone.

I didn't know what to do and I didn't feel like going out so I just sat in the couch and just remembered what that horrible man did. I'm even embarrassed of calling him my dad.

I went up to my bedroom and decided to take a nap to forget everything. All the horrible things that horrible man did. I wish that when I wake up, I wake up with amnesia.

--------------------------------

I woke up and I remembered that it was Monday. Today I didn't take a shower because I took one last night. I got up from my bed and went to my drawer. I put on some black denim shorts and a floral peplum top. Then, I put my regular makeup, but this time I put some light pink eyeshadow. I also did a half-up braided hairstyle.

I went downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen. "Oh hey mom!" I said with excitement. "Hi sweetheart! Did you sleep good?" My mom asked as she sat down in one of the chairs in the kitchen.

"Yeah. Aren't you supposed to be ready to go to work?" I asked. "Well yes, but my boss gave me the rest week off. I figured that I need to spend more time with you. I'm sorry. I've been a terrible mother." My mom said with a sigh.

"No you're not. You just work a lot. It's not your fault." I told her as I hugged her. Something I haven't done in a long time. "Thanks honey. So today after school we are going to the mall and spend time together. Okay?" My mom told me with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes! I would love that mom. Umm is it okay if I invite a friend over after we get back from the mall?" I asked nervously. "Sure. What friend?" My mom said as she was scrolling through her phone. "Uhh well he's not really my friend, but I will like to get to know him more. It's Calum Hood." I said chewing on my nail.

"Really? Calum Hood? Didn't you have some conflict with him. I thought you found him annoying." My mom said looking up to me from her phone. I went and sat down across from her. "Yes, but since we got partnered for a science, I've spent some time with him and he's seems pretty nice." I told her in another nervous tone. "That's great! Good idea." My mom said.

I don't know why I was nervous about telling my mom. Probably because I thought the my mom wouldn't like the idea of me hanging out with guys. I'm not sure. I also don't know why I was going to invite him. I did want to get to know him more, but it's Calum Hood!

I would just try to become friends with him. He seemed like a very cool guy and I also need to move on from what my dad did. I need to be strong and move on.

"Do you want some breakfast? I made some pancakes." Mom said. "No thanks mom." I said kindly. "I need to go or I'm gonna be late for school." I spoke again. "I'm going to walk with you to school today." My mom said with a huge grin on her face. "Really?" I said with excitement. My mom just smiled and nodded. "Thanks mom!" I said. "Of course honey! Lets go!"

______________________

"Are you serious?!? But you hate him!" Alexa said surprised. "Yeah, but he seems pretty cool and I need to move on from what my dad did. I wanna become friends with him." I said. We were sitting down in the lunch table with our other friends.

"Well I'm very happy that you're moving on! I'm 100 percent sure that Calum is going to be your friend haha." Alexa said as she hugged me. "Well we have to go. I'll see you later." I told Alexa as we got up from the lunch table.

I headed for math class. I grabbed my books from my locker and I went into the classroom. I sat in my assigned seat and Ms.McNamara began to talk.