Problem

Ariana//
"Lastly, Ariana you will be partnered with Calum for this project." Mr. Scott announced.
"Whatever." I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Yes!" I heard Calum say.
I hated the idea of being partnered with Calum Hood. I found him really annoying and I remember that he kept asking me out back in middle school.

I turned around to look at Calum. He just grinned really big at me.
"Okay everyone, you will only get three days to work on your project during class time and the project is due in 2 weeks, so I recommend going to your partners house or something. Goodbye!" Mr. Scott said after the bell rang.

Great, now Calum Hood, the most annoying guy I know, will have to go to my house because there's no way in the world I'm going to his!
I grabbed my backpack and put it on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Calum give a high-five to his boring and annoying best friends, Luke, Michael, and Ashton.
"Finally you will get to see Ariana more hours." Luke said.
"I know man! I can't wait!" Calum told him.

I rolled my eyes and walked past them.
"Excuse me losers!" I told them. I went outside and saw my best friend, Alexa.
"Hey Ari, what's with you? You look so annoyed and mad. What happened?" Alexa curiously asked.
She's always curious and asks a lot of questions but I love her I'm thankful that she's my best friend.

"Calum Hood is what happened! I got partnered up with that jerk for science! And he'll be going to my house Alexa!" I replied angry.
"Aww Ariana give the guy a break you are so mean to him. I never understood why you don't like him."
"He is so annoying and he thinks he's all that with his stupid little band! Ugh oh god I can't stand him!"

HEY GUYS SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND OMG ITS SO SHORT SORRY