You Don't Know Me

Ariana//

  Since my freshman year of high school, everyone talked bad about me and most people hated me. I know I can be mean sometimes, but I'm not as mean as Vanessa Brooks, my ex best friend.

   The reason why people hated me, was because I ended my friendship with Vanessa. Everyone likes her, but I don't even know why. She treats many people like garbage and always wants to be at the top.

  I ended the friendship because she betrayed me. She met two popular girls and left me. She said she would be with me through thick and thin and till the end. Lies. She hurt me really bad. When she met those two popular girls, Gwen and Sophia, she became very mean and self absorbed.

  Why do people hate me, if she's the one that's awful? I never did anything. I mean I have many friends, but people see me as someone bad. I'm very thankful that I met Alexa, shes the reason why I'm alive today.

  Yes, I did try to commit suicide, but Alexa saved me. She told me that I had to live my life and be happy and not try to end it for some worthless people. She was right and I'm very thankful for her. 

  People judge me, but they don't even know me! They don't know the problems in my life. Alexa was right. I was always mean to Calum Hood. I'm always mean to boys. I will always hate guys! I will never forget what my dad did to me and my mom! I hate guys! I hate them. 

  I got up from my bed and looked at my phone. It was 6:30 am and school starts in 2 hours. I looked out my window and it was still kind of dark. I saw the palm trees and cars passing by. 

  I love living here in Boca Raton, Florida. It's so beautiful. I went downstairs to see if my mom has still here, but she had left for work. She usually leaves at 6:45 am but this time she left earlier. Sometimes she comes back at 9:00 pm so I'm pretty lonely.

  I went back upstairs to my room and I grabbed my plain white towel that was on my black couch next to my bed. I headed to the bathroom. I turned on the water. I got in the shower and the water felt good. I put some shampoo on my head and started rubbing my head. I let the water get on my head and there was no more shampoo remaining on my head.

   I turned off the water and I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I went back to my room and put on my bra and underwear. Then, I decided to wear some white shorts and a black laced top and my converse. I grabbed my eye shadow palette and went for a light brown color. I put some mascara and then some eyeliner. Lastly, I applied some pink lipstick. I didn't exaggerate with my makeup.

   I went back downstairs and checked the time on the microwave and it was 7:20. I leave the house at 8:20 because school is only 10 minutes away from my house. I grabbed a brush and sat down on the couch in the living room and turned on the t.v. I was brushing my hair and started watching the news because there wasn't anything interesting on t.v. I checked my phone and I got a text from Alexa. She told me to go to her house so I wouldn't be bored.

   I grabbed my seafoam green backpack and went out the front door. The sun was shining and it was pretty hot. Alexa lived 7 minutes away from me. I did have a car, but I rarely used it. I didn't go out a lot. I kept walking down the sidewalk and as I walked I kept my head low. Alexa lived in Lakeview street, which was closer to school, and I lived in Valley street. 

  I kept walking and thought about life. All of a sudden, I bumped into someone. I stopped and I looked up. It was Calum Hood. Great.

   ¨Oh I'm so sorry Ariana I didn't see you it's my fault!¨ Calum said with nervousness in his voice. He had a Starbucks bag in his hand. 

  ¨Whatever. I didn't see you either.¨ I replied. ¨So about the project,¨ Calum started to speak again. ¨Can we talk about this later?¨ I interrupted him. ¨Yea it's cool.¨ He responded. ¨Well see you at school.¨ He said again. I just nodded and kept walking forward. I can't stand him, but for some reason he looked very cute.

   I arrived at Alexa's house still confused about the thought I had about Calum. I went up the stairs and knocked on the door. Alexa opened the door. ¨Hi Ari!!¨ Alexa said in a happy tone and hugged me. She made me very happy. ¨Hi Alexa.¨ I said giggling and smiling.  Alexa grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me in her house.

  Her parents weren't home either, so both of us were lonely earlier. ¨Do you want some breakfast?¨ Alexa asked. ¨No thanks, Lexie.¨ I said. ¨You Sure?¨ She asked. ¨Yea, thanks.¨ I said.

   We both went to her living room and sat down on her beige couches. ¨So what do you want to talk about?¨ Alexa asked in her typical happy tone. ¨I'm actually very confused and I think something may be wrong with me!¨ I said. I was going to tell her about what I thought about Calum earlier when we bumped into each other.

  ¨Haha what's wrong?¨ Alexa asked in a curious voice. ¨When I was coming to your house I bumped into Calum and I looked at him and he looked super cute! Alexa help me!! I can't believe I thought that about him!!¨ I said with worry in my voice. 

  ¨Hahaha good joke Ariana.¨ Alexa said. She thought I was playing around. ¨What? I'm being serious! What's wrong with me?¨ I said. ¨Nothing is wrong with you hahaha. Maybe after all these years, you're now having some feelings for him. I wouldn't blame you if you like him though. He's a pretty cute guy.¨

  ¨Ugh!!! I can't think like this though! I will never date or marry anyone! Never! Not after what my dad did. I hope my dad dies one day!¨ 

    OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!! ARIANA BUMPED INTO CALUM AND THOUGHT HE LOOKED CUTE!! I HOPE YOU GUS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! BYE!