The silence was breaker was now Oliver,  "We say decision tomorrow, Mr Adams." Me Adams stands, "I request you to make it positive" and he went out of the room. "What's your opinion, Kalvin?"Oliver asked Kalvin once Mr Adams was gone. "I didn't know dad, I'm confused." He slowly patted his shoulder,  "I know my son, but I'm as he said make it positive."  Kalvin didn't expect these words, "But dad, you not going to say your opinion?" Oliver chuckled,  "The situations you handling on your own now, son. I just leave this to you."

"How can you be? What if I make the wrong one?  Kalvin asked with an unbelievable face. "I believe in you, Kalvin. As a son and as a CEO." Both smile at them. Then the rest of the day, both of them were barely concrete on anything. Kalvin's mind was now filled with only one thing, and that was, to go to her and spend time with Rae. That was the only peaceful thing he had now.

He was lost in thoughts as his phone beeped with messages,

My Caramel❤️:How was my art, Mr Husband? 🐈

He chuckled at her message, 

Him:Beautiful as you 🤍baby, but there is a correction I want to make.

My Caramel ❤️:What it is? 🌝

Him:I teach you once I reach home, my wife.

My Caramel ❤️:I know about your teaching Kalvin😏. Focus on work

He can't help but laugh again and again while reading her message. This girl was his distraction,  we can't blame him. Kalvin's mood was lighted up and now, he is beyond excited to go home. To go to her. All he now needed was her.

With hours of burden gone, Kalvin reached home or to her. His eyes can't wait to meet her. Once he reached home, his search for her, finally stopped as he found her in their room, feeding Willow. He hugged her from behind and buried his face in her neck, "I missed you, baby". Rae was surprised by his actions and words, "Kalvin" as she turned. He hugged her tightly, "Did you done? There is a lot of your time I need now". His words again surprised her but not in so good way, "Yes Kalvin, but if you mind asking something " He lifted his face and met her magical brown eyes, "Yes Caramel?"

"Umm..did you forget to buy flowers? She tried her best to not ask him, but she couldn't as his small actions made her happier, and she couldn't explain. "Fuck, I'm sorry I just forget -" she cut off him, "It's ok Kalvin. Its-its I just asked " he didn't allow her to finish as he placed his finger on her lips, "I forgot in a car,  how come you think I forgot the most enlightening moment of my day" His words made her face glow with happiness, she again had a reason to fall in love with him, "Just give me a minute" as he get to his car and picked the flowers with chocolates and gave her.

The smile on her face was Kalvin's lighting moment of every day after giving her a flower

The smile on her face was Kalvin's lighting moment of every day after giving her a flower. Both kissed and she told him to get refreshed. He did and after a taste dinner of his cooking, both headed to their room balcony and he made her sit on his lap. He told her everything that happened in the office and Rae was stunned to speak.

"Now I need your opinion, Caramel," he said to her

"Now I need your opinion, Caramel," he said to her."Kalvin, seriously. Just accept the proposal." He sighs, "But if I did that, I can't forgive myself. That asshole can do anything stupid when he knows this baby, and I can't risk you here " She smiles and takes his face with her hands, "Kalvin, if you choose me, then I can't forgive myself. I'm with you. Please just take the company" Kalvin stroked her hair, "Having this beautiful and strong wife, I didn't know how to handle myself " She was blurred, "How did that relate to both? Kalvin, it's not time for this".He chuckled.

Interestingly, 🌝...

So far, what's you cupcakes think he decide....

I'm sorry for late updates, I'm just sorrys in me☹️

Love you all beautiful ladies, and yeah there is a remainder:

"You look more hot, today 😉😉"

Stay happy and healthy 💕💕

Bye 🎀

~♡~