•ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !•

Start from the beginning

I am not asking I am telling I can!

Definitely.

"Why not? You said you will a moment ago and now you are turning over your words.", I smiled forcefully as i adjusted my pants a little and relaxed my body more into the sofa with my legs parted wide to feel relax and stay cool because my wife was not in any mood to let me stay cool.

Her both hands were holding the soft silk fabric near her waist which she was holding with her face flushed with anger and nothing else, her eyes stayed on me as she bent a little more to match my gaze.

Malyshka? Don't bent more.

I cursed the deep V neck line of her nighty which was going more deep.

Clearing my throat I tried to avert my gaze from her but as I said earlier - I tried and I failed.

For the first time I accepted that I failed- in averting my gaze from my wife.

"As I said earlier, It's a game Malyshka!", She stared at me for some more seconds before pulling herself back with her lips forming an 'Oh' sync.

I sighed and saw her staring me with a curious look.

My curious Cat.

"Now listen to the rules of the game-"

"First tell me what's the name of the game?"

I narrowed my eyes listening to her who smiled in my direction - a forced tight lip smile.

"Didn't I said it earlier? It's Game of Secrets as you want to know mine and I want to know yours."

I explained her and she nodded her head just like an obedient child with her fingers tapping on her chin as if I gave her some formulas and questions of maths.

"Now back to the rules, Wifey!"

I asked her with a smile which was not real but a mocking one. She stared at me and sighed heavily as if she is dealing with a child and bearing his tantrums.

Malyshka? Did your mind somewhere took me as a child? Because if you will mention it on my face then for sure I will leave one inside you. And you know the process more than me, isn't it baby?

"Yeah...yeah...tell me the rules."

"Thank you my highness for giving me the permission to say further.", My tone held sarcasm which my wife ignored very skillfully as she smiled at me and waved her hand in the air as if she was doing a big favour on me.

I inahled deeply as I rested my head on the headrest of my coach. Shutting my eyes right for a second, a flash of the past came in my mind.

"It's a baby girl."

"Don't you want to meet her, moy Malysh?"

"Mama, I have to attend this football tournament. I promise, I will come after that."

(Moy Malysh - My baby boy)

A smile formed on my lips remembering my mother and the news of a miracle which snatched everything from me and left me with............

"Faris?"

My eyes snapped open as I stared down at my wife, Mira-

Mira......she was looking at me with a worried look. Someone is worried for me even though I am not dipped in bloods, I am resting on my coach but my wife is worried, My Mira is worried for me. Someone is looking after me. Someone is worried for me but the main question is till when?

I shook my head as I sit straight and curtly nodded my head as i continued.

"The rules are simple-", Taking a short pause I stared at her who was already looking at me, standing in front of me with a curious look. I smirked as i placed left arm on the headrest of the coach and tapped my fingers on it as i continued.