Tease

(Welcome to my story! What better way to start off a book than with a lemon? With that said, beware of some spiciness in this chapter, and enjoy!)

As Tony slowly woke up in his soft bed, he could feel a familiar warm shape beside him. His hand traveled under the blanket until it came into contact with soft, warm skin. Without opening his eyes, Tony ran his fingers up and down Layla's bare thigh.
As she began to stir, signaling that she was waking up, Tony opened his eyes. His hand continued to stroke up and down her skin and she smiled at the warmth of his gentle caress. "Good morning." Tony said in a soft voice.
"Morning." Layla hummed as she opened her eyes. Tony's hand drifted higher up her hip and skimmed over her stomach. He frowned when he felt the material of her tank top separating his hand from her skin.
Layla shifted onto her stomach as she leaned towards him. As she moved the strap of her tank top slipped off of her shoulder, the neckline dipping down lower to show more cleavage. Tony's eyes drifted down and she smirked.
"Sleep well?" She asked as she leaned forward more to be closer to him.
"Yeah, you?" He asked. His eyes kept drifting as more cleavage was revealed every time she moved.
"I always sleep well with you." She said. She rested her chest against his as she kissed him. As he kissed back, his hand wrapped around her, moving up and down her waist.
When Layla pulled away, she laid down on her back, entirely aware of the lack of coverage her tank top provided her and completely aware of Tony staring. She glanced over at him with a sly smile. "Whatcha looking at, Toretto?" She asked in an innocent tone.
"You." He answered. She smirked as she pulled up her tank top, covering herself. Tony frowned as he gave her a sad look.
"Aww, what's wrong?" She asked in her "innocent" tone again. Tony did not respond, knowing full well that she was just messing with him. Sitting up, she turned to face him and leaned towards him, using her hands to prop herself up.
Her tank top hung low again, revealing more than she would ever show anyone else. Tony reached up and pulled one of the straps on her tank top off of her shoulder. She did not stop him as he began to pull down the other side as well.
Suddenly Tony's phone rang, interrupting them. He wanted to ignore it but Layla reached over him, lying on his chest as she answered his phone. When the call ended, she put the phone down and groaned.
"What is it?" Tony asked.
"Miss Nowhere." Layla answered. "We have a mission."
"Can't it wait a few minutes?" He asked as he softly stroked her skin, hoping to be able to convince her to stay just a little longer.
"Sorry, Toretto, but it can't wait." She said. She kissed him one more time before getting up to change. He watched her undress before getting up to get changed as well.
Tony was just about to put a shirt on when two arms wrapped around his waist from behind. He could feel her bare skin pressed against his and turned to find her only in her bra.
"If you keep looking at me like that I'm not gonna want to leave." He warned.
"I know." She whispered in his ear before kissing him. When she pulled away she began to walk away to grab her shirt, but he did not let her go.
Grabbing onto her waist, Tony pushed her onto the bed and began kissing her chest. Layla moaned softly as he unclipped her bra and began to grope her sensitive skin. Her fingers tangled in his hair as her body shivered with pleasure.
Tony's hands trailed down her waist, but before he could go any further, Layla's phone rang. She was disappointed as she had to push Tony off of her. He reluctantly let her go, hating the fact that they got interrupted once again.
Layla answered her phone as Tony put his shirt on. "I know, Echo. Tony and I will be there soon." She said before hanging up. "We need to go." She told Tony. "They're all waiting for us."
Tony groaned and reluctantly finished getting ready while Layla grabbed her bra and got dressed. After racing to the garage, Tony gave Layla a long, passionate kiss before they went inside.
Miss Nowhere briefed them on the details of the mission while Tony eagerly waited to leave and get it over with already. Luckily the mission was not too hard and was sure to not take too long.
Before they left, Miss Nowhere made sure to remind them to take things seriously, but were they going to do that? Of course not!
While on the mission, Tony stayed close to Layla. Knowing that there was not much that he could do while they were still in public, Layla took the opportunity to tease him more.
When the others were not looking, Layla latched onto Tony's arm, pressing her body against him, and reached up to plant a small kiss right next to his ear. The feeling of her warm breath tickling his skin sent a shiver running down his body. She smiled, brushing her lips over his skin as she moved away.
For a moment she lingered in front of him, her face just a few inches away from his. Her eyes glanced down at his lips as she began to lean in. Tony smiled, his heartbeat speeding up with excitement. But before their lips met, she stopped. "Cmon, let's go." She whispered before pulling away, leaving him standing there unsatisfied.
    Tony saw through exactly what Layla was doing. She was teasing and tormenting him because she found it amusing. He knew that if it continued- which it most certainly would- he was not going to be able to take it for long. He just hoped that the mission would end before he lost control of his urges.
    As the mission continued, he found that he was right. Whenever any of the other spy racers were not looking, Layla would send him a flirtatious look or whisper something to him that made him want to take her on the spot. She enjoyed watching him struggle as he fought with the fact that he could not have what he wanted and that she was making it so much harder for him.
When the mission was finally over, Tony was relieved. But Layla was not done yet. When they got to their cars, Layla pushed Tony inside of his and got on his lap. As she kissed him, he unzipped her jacket. While her fingers tangled in his hair, his hands stroked her body.
    But before things could go too far, Layla pulled away. "I'll race you home." She sent him a smirk as she got off of him. Before he had a chance to argue, she got into her car and sped off. Shaking his head, Tony took off after her.
This was the last tease he was going to tolerate. He was not going to let her have all of the fun. It was about time he turned things around.
    When he got back to his house, Layla was already waiting. She still had the sly smile plastered on her face. As soon as they stepped inside, Tony pinned her against the wall. Layla's eyes sparked with excitement as she eagerly waited for him to make his move.
    With one hand, he tilted her chin up as he stroked her jaw with his thumb. Slowly, he began to lean in. Every second felt like an eternity to Layla.
    Right when his lips were about to meet hers, he moved to the side and kissed her cheek. She frowned with dissatisfaction and he smirked as he pulled back slightly to look into her eyes. He leaned in again, brushing his lips against hers, but then gave her a kiss that barely touched her bottom lip.
    "Toretto." Layla said in a warning tone.
    He sent her a smirk. "What?"
    Tired of his teasing, she placed her hands on his cheeks and brought his lips to hers. Tony returned the kiss passionately as his hands ran up and down her body. Before the kiss could get too intense, Tony pulled away and picked her up.
    She wrapped her legs around him as he took her into the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Their lips met again as Tony began to slowly undress her. She felt her skin spark with sensual heat upon each caress of his hand. She did not want him to ever stop.
    Once all of their clothes were discarded in a messy pile on the floor, Tony began to rub and massage Layla's sensitive skin harder as his mouth ran over her chest, leaving little kisses as he went. Soft moans left her mouth as pleasure surged through her.
    Her stomach burned with sparks of heat as his hand drifted down her hip, towards her sensitive skin. But then his hand left her and began to stroke the lower part of her thigh instead.
    As his lips moved back up to hers, his hand slowly traveled up her thigh. With each stroke that got closer to where she was most vulnerable, a new surge of heat pulsed through her. She longed to feel his touch, but each time he would move his hand away before he got to where he was intending to go.
    "What're you doing, Toretto?" Layla asked after they parted from their kiss.
    "What do you mean?" Tony asked, acting like he did not know exactly what he was doing to her. Her breath caught in her throat as his lips traveled down her body, reaching her most sensitive spot.
    He began to gently bite and kiss her as she felt herself melting at his every touch. After only a few seconds he pulled away again. She grew excited as he positioned himself on top of her, but instead of thrusting into her, he pressed himself against her.
    Their bodies were close but not as close as she wanted. She wanted more and he knew it. But he was not done getting back at her yet.
    Pressing against her harder, Tony rubbed his body against hers. The feeling filled her with pleasure but it also left unsatisfied and wanting more. She felt feverish with anticipation and longed for him with every inch of her body. But he was not quite ready to give her what she wanted yet.
    "You ready?" He asked her.
    "Yes." Her response came in gasp of air as the sensation coursing through her took her breath away.
    "Are you sure?" He asked, his voice now taking up a taunting tone. She nodded but he would not accept that as an answer. "Are you sure?" He repeated the question.
    "Yes! Come on, Tony." She said, starting to sound almost desperate as she felt like he would never give her what she wanted.
    Tony's lips trailed over her body, tasting every inch of her. He lingered at her neck as he left little red marks that were sure to still be visible the next day. Finally his lips moved back up to hers and he gave her a long kiss before pulling back to look her in the eyes.
    "Alright." He whispered. Her eyes lit up as she realized it was finally time. She opened herself up to him and he happily took that opening. The room became a cacophony of sounds as their moans mixed into the loud squeaking of the bed.
    Layla and Tony were both already about to burst before they even started. Though he enjoyed teasing her back, Tony hated having to hold himself back for so long. He had to use crazy amounts of self control and was overjoyed to finally be able to give into his desire.
    Though Layla enjoyed teasing Tony, she found that it was not as satisfying when she was the one on the other side of it. She had not expected him to tease her back, but knew that something like that would not stop her. It was all in good fun, and in the end they both got what they wanted.