Jennie:that's good cuz if someone from your group is betrayer then you know me *gritting teeth*

Lisa:unnie the thing is scolding them will no use cuz our guns are already gone and you know that in our business it's a very big thing *calm tone*

Jennie:nevermind I am Kim Jennie I will solve thus problem for sure but Lisa for then go and treat them make sure they will not show carelessness from next time *serious tone*

Lisa:don't worry your wish my job *bows*

Ok.....seems like now I should approach her I looked behind me at Yoongi hyung and he signaled me to go ahead I walked towards her and stood beside her

Jimin:hello *looks at her*

Jennie:why are you here?don't you have work in your warehouse? *annoyed tone*

Jimin:oh....no actually I am here for you *wink*

Jennie:aish.....don't forget Jimin Luna is not here so yes no one will save you from ne just bark why your here *rolls eyes*

Jimin:why so rude? *pout*

Jennie:do you use the same type of trick in every girl to make them your girlfriend? *looks at him*

Jimin:no to make them my girlfriend I don't have to do anything just my little actions are enough *smirk*

Jennie:yeah....I literally forget you was also a seducer so obviously this is very easy for a seducer to make someone fall for them *rolls eyes*

Jimin:ohhh....no me and Luna are unlucky in this thing poor us *sigh*

Jennie:Jimin please I am already very annoyed just tell me why you're here *looks at him*

Jimin:ohh....actually Luna wants us to go with her in Lia area *calm tone*

Jennie:why?what did that bitch did now? *serious tone*

Jimin:not she but her assistant aka Jung Hoseok is again trying to ruin Luna reputation by ruining Liana reputation *looks at her eyes*

Jennie:ahhh.....I swear one day I will kill that Hoseok *rolls eyes*

Jimin:so are you coming with Lisa? *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:ohh....obviously I am coming now get out of here I don't want your smell in my warehouse *glared*

Jimin:why?my smell is so good just inhale it once I am sure you'll get addicted *wink*

Jennie:addicted?my foot Jimin you're very annoying just keep a distance from me *walks away*

Ahh.....why she is like that?maybe that's why I like her but ok I can't tell her or else I am sure she will beat me very badly I sighed and followed her she was checking some files I stood beside her

Jennie:what now? *annoyed tone*

Jimin:nothing just thinking if you need my help *smile*

Jennie:no I am good just go and handle your warehouse *eyes on file*

Jimin:by the way tommrow there will be a small mafia party in Viba Club you'll come right? *looks at her*

Jennie:obviously I am a part of this side also I am Luna partner so yes I will come *calm tone*

I smiled thinking about this tommrow I will make sure to make her feel good ahh...its ok I like teasing her

Jennie:well now go Jimin I have more works to do *calm tone*

Jimin:ok....I am going bye....Kim Jennie *smile*

Jennie:*chuckles* bye your cite side always makes ne chuckle *smile*