1- Camerons House

IVY FOUND herself waking up to her older brother shaking her,

She groaned as she heard the sound of her annoying brother, "What do you want Top. It's like 7am." She said rolling her eyes as she plopped a pillow on her face to hide.

"Okay first off, it is 9am. Second off, we need to go to Sarah remember?" He said grabbing the pillow off her face.

She gave him a sour look as if he had just interrupted her beauty sleep, which he in fact did.

She stood up, "I get it now get out. I'll be ready in 10."

Top nodded as he left the girls room,
She quickly hopped into the shower, putting her hair in a bun, since its her none wash day.

After finishing she quickly looked through her closet to find shorts and a tank top.

She quickly put the blue shorts on with her maroon too on.

"Hey, I'll drive there myself! I need to get groceries after so just go without me, I'll follow behind." She shouted making sure Top would hear.

"Whatever, Bye." He shouted back.

——————

I parked my car just behind Toppers.
I push the door handle letting myself out.

I start to walk towards the Camerons house just to be greeted by a tall figure.

"Sarahs not in her room, shes out in the back, if you're thinking about going upstairs." The familar voice said as I just nodded.

"Thanks." I said as we pass each other but I glance to him to see he isnt with top or kelce.

"Why arent you with your friends? Top, Kelce?" I asked making the boy turn around.

"Just needed to get something for Top in his car blondie." He said as I once again just nodded.

"Alright see ya then." I said shrugging it off as I continued to walk to find Sarah.

"Shit." Rafe muttered, he turned to see if the girl was still near and to his suprise she still was.

"Hey V! Can you uh, unlock Tops car? I forgot to bring his keys." Rafe shouted making the girl turn around.

"Yeah sure." She quickly pulled out her keys as she walked towards the boy.

With one click it was unlocked, she noticed the boy scrambling through Tops car.

She looked confused only to see him shutting the door with a beer in his hand.

Really? Is what Ivy thought in her mind.
The boy went through his way into tops car just to get a drink.

"Thanks V. Preciate it." He said patting her back as the two walked together to go to their friends.

The two walked to where their friends and looking at their backyard, the hurricane definitely had some damage.

I look for a blonde haired girl and see that she's with a little girl near a boat.

"Hey sarah!" I shout for her to hear me as I wave at her smiling.

"V! You're finally here! Hey wait, I'll come to you in a bit, I just need to do something." She says back as I looked at her confused.

She starts going towards the boat.

"Sarah! Get down there! You're gonna get electrocuted!" I hear Rose shout

A scoff came from Rafe
I was in between Topper and Rafe at this point.