Part 4

Back home in Adventure Bay...

The Paw Patrol managed to stop Codi and rescue Kyle. They're now at City Hall.

Codi: This is ridiculous!

Kyle FKZF: Guess you shoulda known I had something with me, huh? I gotta thank Chase for giving me this taser.

Ryder and the pups looked at Chase.

Chase: He asked me nicely, and why he wanted one.

Ryder: We're not mad, Chase. You did the right thing. (Pats him on the head)

Zuma: Well, we all managed to get Kyle back. No thanks to you, Codi. He could've died.

Codi: So?

Zuma: He's our friend, he has 2 best friends, he's new to Adventure Bay, he has a lot of things with him.

Kyle FKZF: Hey Zuma? Who cares if I die? If I do, I'll just respawn, thanks to my Life Wrist Band.

Zuma: True. But still.

...

...

Ella: You keep you and your machines away from my best friend, Codi.

Tuck: Kyle is Adventure Bay's greatest racer/gamer. The whole town wouldn't be very popular without him.

Rocky: We're not ever gonna surrender our town to some inventor girl.

Skye: We refuse to give it away!

Codi: Watch out, Cockapoo. You'll regret saying that, now I'll be after you AND your video-gaming friend!

Chase: You aren't EVER gonna touch Skye!

Coral: Keep your machines away from my cousin!

Codi: They're just servants to me. And once I get some, I want more. Y'know what I mean?

Sweetie: Please, get her outta here.

Codi was put into a rocket.

Codi: Got your video gamer's bike plate, I'll see ya round. Tick tock, tick tock. (Evil Laugh)

Then, she was sent back to the moon in outer space.

...

...

Ryder: Well, shall we go home?

Zuma: Yes we shall.

Ryder, Kyle and the pups walk home to the Lookout.

Kyle FKZF: Hey, Chase?

Chase: Yeah?

Kyle FKZF: Thanks for giving me this taser.

Chase: It was the best thing I could do to give you some extra defense.

What'd you all think? And what's your favorite part??

The End.