At the end of the words, there was a hint of crying, which was uncomfortable.

  Zhou Ziyan couldn't hold back the tears in his eyes when he looked at the row of black heads with their heads lowered in front of him.

  He raised his head and pushed back the tears, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of the children.

  "I know, I know. You have to take good care of each other. When you encounter difficulties, help each other more. Think about what Master said and be patient."

  "..." Song Weifeng's nasal voice became thicker, "When you get there, eat well and sleep well. If anything doesn't work, remember to write a letter back to Beijing. Master Zhou and I will help you."

  The coachman raised his whip and said, "Young ladies, it's time for us to set off. If we delay any longer, we may not be able to leave the outer city."

  The children jumped on the two of them, hugged them hard, and then turned decisively to get into the car.

  If they don't turn around, they're afraid they won't be able to leave.

  The carriage curtain was lowered, and the horse's hooves clicked on the ground and drove away.

  Song Weifeng sobbed, "I thought they would all stay in the capital and be with you..."

  Zhou Ziyan looked at the carriage that gradually disappeared in the distance of the official road, "I originally thought so too. But I forgot that they all have their own thoughts and will not follow the path I imagined. The result now is pretty good, at least. They chose it themselves, and it proved that they really remembered what I once said."

  He said that no matter whether the official position is high or low, whether the official position is in the capital or a small town, one must be a good official to reassure the people and the court.

  He also said that he hopes that more scholars will emerge in small places far away from the capital, so that everyone in Daqing can read.

  Now this group of children gathered his ideals and their own ideals into their luggage, and set off on their backs.

  He should be happy.

  But why do I feel so empty in my heart?

  Song Weifeng took Zhou Zhiyan's hand and said, "Brother Zhou, let's go back. I want to lie down and take a nap. I'm so tired."

  "Let's go."

  Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng agreed and looked back.

  But all I could see was an empty official road.

  If there is any trouble in the Sanfa Division, the outside world will know about it.

  Recently, the Three Judiciary Division didn't know what kind of mess was committed, but they actually came up with an inventory regulation, which requires them to take out all the cases in the past fifteen years and look at them again.

  No matter what the case is tried by the three-law judicial department, the person being interrogated will have to go to the prison of the Ministry of Punishment.

  For a time, everyone in the capital was in danger.

  The Wei family was even more panicked.

  Because the biggest fraud case of the Wei family happened to be within fifteen years.

  "It's clear that he's here for the Wei family!" The third son of the Wei family slammed the tea bowl in his hand, "Damn Song Weifeng, I knew that once he gained power, he would never let the Wei family be stable!"