"...I don't dare." Song Weifeng replied softly.

"How did you and Zhou Ziyan meet?" Emperor Jingxuan raised his chin and asked with interest how they met.

Song Weifeng did not dare to hide anything in front of the emperor, so he told the truth: "Master Zhou... Master Zhou originally came to apply for the literate tutor of the student's younger brother. Later, he met the student's younger brother... who was just Song Zhensheng, the Song student, and studied together. He was extremely talented, so he officially accepted him as his student."

"Students also dropped out of the academy for some reasons and studied with Mr. Zhou."

"That's it?" Emperor Jingxuan found it unbelievable. He raised his back slightly and leaned on the chair with a relaxed and natural expression. "Do you know what kind of person your Lord Zhou was before?"

"...This, student, I don't know." Song Weifeng admitted silently that he knew very little about the former Brother Zhou and could only get a glimpse of the truth from some rumors.

"He is the number one scholar selected by me personally." Emperor Jingxuan seemed to go back to the scene when he first met Zhou Ziyan in the main hall many years ago. "At that time, I had been on the throne for a long time, but I never had the chance to take a step forward. This Leng Tou Qing acted recklessly at this moment and passed the palace examination from a white body."

"I really have never seen such a weirdo. His family is not rich, and he has not been outstanding in the past ten years. However, he has won the first prize all the way since the provincial examination, so I have to pay attention to him."

"He is a person who used to act on his own initiative and move forward with a sincere heart. At such a young age, he offended many people. But his mouth was always able to turn the tide, making people both love and hate him. Brother Song, I feel a lot more comfortable with him here, and I have someone I can discuss with on many matters."

Zhou said that his family background could not be more innocent, and he had not married for many years, let alone complicated in-law relationships.

If such a person wants to gain a firm foothold in the court and continue to climb up, he can only rely on His Majesty and be a pure and honest minister.

It is perfect for him to be used by Emperor Xuan.

Moreover, although Zhou Ziyan acted a little arrogantly, he was kind-hearted and devoted to the people.

Emperor Jingxuan took a fancy to these two things in him, so he had the courage to entrust him with many tasks.

Song Weifeng listened with great interest. Although the person telling the story was the most noble person in Daqing, he was still happy to hear such a real Brother Zhou from His Majesty's mouth.

If there is anyone in the world who knows the former Brother Zhou best, except for Brother Zhou himself, it is His Majesty who led Brother Zhou forward in the past.

Emperor Jingxuan saw Song Weifeng's thoughts and laughed and scolded: "You little brother, do you think of me as a storyteller?"

Song Weifeng is about the same age as his lawless Nine Emperor Daughters.

This little brother is calm and beautiful, and is an extremely outstanding person among his peers. In addition, he has an indescribable relationship with Zhou Ziyan, so when he looks at Song Weifeng now, he inevitably has some elder feelings.

Song Weifeng lowered his head in embarrassment, "Students don't dare."

"Okay, I will be a storyteller for now." Emperor Jingxuan was not angry. He continued, "Although you live in the south, you should know some of the things your elder brother Zhou did in the past. If you dare to take the risk, It has to be done. I originally disagreed with it back then. It was he and Lao Lin... Mr. Lin who lobbied me for many days before I finally made up my mind."