"No, only Dr. Zhou can do it." Lin Fanji stroked his beard and sent these young men to their tutor.

  Several people went back to their rooms and gathered together to talk about what happened in the afternoon.

  Leading the tutor to sit on the chair, "How are you feeling today?"

  Na Ti said: "Master, during class this afternoon, Dr. Zhou from the Imperial College invited the Minister of Taipusi from Daqing and talked about many things about the landforms and business roads."

  The tutor was shocked, "Master Taipusi? How can an official of the current dynasty come to the Imperial College to take classes?"

  Na Ti shook her head, "We don't know either. I heard that Dr. Zhou invited him here himself."

  "Dr. Zhou..." the tutor muttered, "By the way, have you heard of a man named You?"

  "Your surname is You?"

  Everyone recalled it and shook their heads.

  Nadi: "Master, is there anything strange about this person named You?"

  "Counting you, I have led your three teams." The tutor sighed, "When I first came to Daqing, your senior brothers and sisters were much more arrogant than you. They had to come before they had settled down. Go to the Imperial Academy to play football."

  "At first, they went smoothly. They won three questions in a row, but later on, the Imperial College felt that it was getting late, so they stopped the competition."

  "Who would have known that on the second day, a student named You appeared out of nowhere in the Imperial College. He competed in three questions and won all of them. You brothers and sisters were so angry that you refused to accept it."

  "No matter how tricky the question is, this student surnamed You can always answer it right. When the final score is calculated, it will be one or two points higher than your senior brothers and sisters."

  Mentioning the experience of that year, the tutor himself found it funny, "I don't know where this person came from. You can say that he is proficient in all the knowledge in the world. He is really not. He just knows a few superficial things. If you are He says he doesn't understand these things, but he does, and with just the little bit he knows, he can defeat you senior brothers and sisters."

  "..."

  After listening to what the instructor said, everyone looked at each other in shock.

  So there are such powerful students in Daqing?

  "But he should have joined the court as an official by now." Na Ti felt that there was nothing to be afraid of, "Master, this time we are only competing with the graduates of the Imperial College, so we may not lose."

  "That's right. How many years does it take for a geek like that to appear? We can't let Daqing's Imperial College catch up every time." The tutor stood up, "You guys need to rest quickly. I'm still going to help you." Registration information."

  "Master, when are we going to compete with the students from the Imperial College?" Na Ti was eager to compete with the smartest students in Daqing.

  Women of the Bach tribe are never afraid of competition or failure. They only care about whether their opponents are strong enough.

  If you are strong enough, then failure is glorious.

  "Don't worry, just take these few days to get acquainted with the life in the Imperial College and get to know their study situation."

  The tutor has suffered the consequences of being too arrogant, and now he must not let these students rashly go to the gym again.