"My dad... I mean Douding's dad and I, as well as the neighbors in Chunliu Lane, still gather in your courtyard regularly to chat, sweep the floor, and take a look at the children's learning achievements. .Although they are not in the capital, they all remember you."

  "Douding was a fool when he was young, but look at him now. Not only has he gone to the Imperial Academy, he is also preparing to continue the imperial examination, go all the way to the imperial examination, become a high official, and respond to public opinion. You taught him this. If it weren't for you, he would He might as well be playing in the mud right now."

  "This little girl has a hard life, but she was lucky enough to meet you, so she was able to escape from the misery and become the first female candidate in our county to reach the Imperial Academy in the past fifteen years."

  This girl Wang Xiaoniu is really up to date.

  In nearly fifteen years, their county has not produced a female candidate who could enter the Imperial Academy.

  No one thought that the person who broke this waiting would be a little girl under fifteen years old.

  Now the whole county is singing about Wang Xiaoniu, and many families are training their children according to Wang Xiaoniu's character, hoping that in the future there will be another female candidate who will be famous throughout the county.

  Of course, everyone did not forget to mention her even more legendary Master Zhou.

  "Qingqing, Ergun, Dashan, and Qiaoyi... they all need to be treated sincerely by you. They are all grown up now."

  "They all treat you as a relative. These children have said that they will build an immortal monument for you in their own homes in the future, so that you, my wife, will be healthy and live a long life."

  But as soon as he said these words, Song Weifeng beat them up.

  Brother Zhou, live well, don't say anything unfavorable!

  "And..." Song Weifeng kept his hand on Zhou Ziyan's head, "You still have me."

  "When my life was the most difficult, it was Brother Zhou's words that gave me hope to continue."

  "Later...I learned more about the meaning of persistence from Brother Zhou."

  Don't talk about him being in prison in the Ministry of Justice.

  Shan said that in Maminggou, many of his concepts were shattered and reshaped by Zhou Ziyan.

  It can be said that since meeting Zhou Ziyan, Song Weifeng's subsequent life has been brought about by Zhou Ziyan himself.

  "Brother Zhou, I respect my father and love my brothers and sisters. But you are the most important person to me." Song Weifeng tilted his head and leaned close to Zhou Ziyan, the two of them were sticky. "Although my life was a bit wandering before, I can be better in the future." God will treat me well when I meet you."

  "...No one regards meeting another person as a gift from God." Zhou Ziyan pressed his eyes on Song Weifeng's shoulders so that no one would see his tears.

  But the water vapor he dropped still wet Song Weifeng's clothes.

  Song Weifeng seemed unaware.

  Maybe he noticed it, but he decided to pretend not to know.

  "Maybe you will say that I am too emotional, but I just want to tell you that no matter what happens in the future, no matter what you will encounter again, I will be with you."