Chapter 236-240

Começar do início

  After waiting for a while, the bell outside the hall to stop answering papers slowly rang.

  Zhang Hanlin and Mr. Liu came out from behind the curtain, asked everyone to stop writing, put down their answer sheets, stand up one by one, and line up to leave the hall.

  And the papers they left behind will be collected by people from the Hanlin Academy, so don't worry.

  The three hundred Gongsheng students bent down to salute and left the Baojia Hall in small steps.

  "Huh!" Zhou Ziyan was the first to stretch out and stretch his muscles. "I'm exhausted after sitting for so long."

  Seeing how relaxed Zhou Ziyan was, the Gongsheng students behind Zhou Ziyan hurriedly called him by name, "Huiyuan, Huiyuan! You haven't left the imperial city yet!"

  How could their current Huiyuan be so unruly and so lax as soon as they left the Baojia Hall? What would they do if the adults behind them saw it?

  "..." Zhou Ziyan covered his neck and turned around, smiling and saying, "The palace exam is over now, so there's no need to be so nervous."

  As long as you step out of Baojia Palace, the palace exam is over.

  Although they couldn't disrupt the team without permission, they didn't have to hold their breath and dare not speak like they did at the beginning.

  However, this rule may only be known to Zhou Ziyan himself.

  So even though Zhou Ziyan said so, others were still timid and didn't dare to look around.

  This is true for ordinary Gongsheng students, and it is also true for those Gongsheng students who are descendants of officials.

  The person who led them was the Grand Duke beside Emperor Jingxuan.

  This person is also an old acquaintance of Zhou Ziyan.

  Zhou Ziyan rubbed his forehead and said with a bow: "My father-in-law, can we straighten up and leave the palace now?"

  "Of course it will work." The father-in-law shook the Buddha dust in his hand, and the smile on his lips could not be suppressed, "Fellow Gongsheng, the palace examination is over. You can relax quickly. As long as you don't run around or talk nonsense, Your Majesty is I won't be angry."

  "Really?" someone in the crowd asked quietly.

  The Grand Eunuch smiled and nodded.

  "call......"

  Obviously, the father-in-law's words are more worthy of belief than Zhou's own words.

  With the father-in-law's approval, these Gongsheng students were finally able to relax from their extremely nervous state and began to enjoy the majestic imperial city in a leisurely manner.

  The father-in-law said that as long as they don't run around or talk randomly, then... there should be nothing wrong if they take a look at the Imperial City!

  Zhou Ziyan walked in the front because he had seen nothing good about this imperial city.

  It's better to leave early and go back to the Imperial College to sleep.

  Lin Mingxi followed Zhou Ziyan closely, stretching out his hand and then pulling it back awkwardly.

  I really don't know how to talk to him so that he can make this Hui Yuan willing to go with him.

  But grandpa has said that if he is really curious, he can use grandpa's name to chat with Huiyuan named Zhou Ziyan.

  Otherwise, just use Grandpa's name?