If you hide this from your son, he is really scared!

  Zhou Ziyan deliberately took a memorial and put it in front of the two of them, "Want to know? Take a look for yourself?"

  Gu Siwen: "..."

  Wen Zhao: "..."

  The two teenagers stepped back one after another, waving their hands so that they left an afterimage, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no!"

  Cousin harms people!

  One look at that thing will kill you!

  Zhou Ziyan knew that this would be the result. He was well aware of the behavior of the two teenagers, so he did not avoid it.

  He put all the folded books back into the box, "Cherish the years you are studying now. When you become officials in the court, you will not have such a good life."

  "Cousin, are you really... what are you doing there?" Gu Siwen was still a young man at heart. He was frightened for two breaths, then he came over and leaned on the table and whispered, "Cousin, how could you, how could you ——"

  Aren't these things done by the adults in the cabinet?

  How could my cousin do such a thing?

  "Little secret, you can guess it yourself. You can also ask dad when you go home." Zhou Ziyan knocked on Gu Siwen's forehead.

  Gu Siwen covered his forehead and felt no pain at all. He fell into an indescribable excitement and said again: "Cousin, this, what does this feel like? Is it particularly refreshing? Is everything written in it good? Extremely important!"

  Every time his father handles things in the study, he never lets outsiders listen in. He has long been curious!

  "It's not important at all, it's just trivial matters." Zhou Ziyan mercilessly shattered the young boy's illusions about the court, "Ask your Majesty what you ate today, what's bothering you, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, two adults have a conflict, what, what, what, what, what, what, what?" The local specialty fruits have been harvested and I want to transport them to the capital...and so on."

  "Ah? How could such a boring thing be written like this!" Gu Siwen's face twisted, feeling that his long-standing admiration for the imperial court seemed to be shattered.

  Zhou Ziyan smiled, "It's not as mysterious as you think. Isn't the imperial court in your imagination also composed of people? Isn't your father's daily life thrilling every day?"

  "That's true..." Gu Siwen recalled his father's daily life. He would go to the kitchen before dawn and stuff two steamed buns, then put on his court clothes and go to court in a sedan. He would definitely catch up on his sleep in the sedan on the way to the court.

  When you go home in the morning, be sure to drink a large bowl of water before going to bed.

  After waking up, he started to deal with his government affairs.

  The things we do every day are the same, and it doesn't seem to be as thrilling as what is written in the storybook.

  Wen Zhao was silent, "So...if we are admitted to official positions, will we be like my cousin and face these things every day?"

  He doesn't like doing this kind of thing, it's too boring. He didn't take the imperial examination just to sit on the bench in the future.

  of.