"Yes, when he comes to the capital, will he suddenly regret it?" Gu Hongwen also felt that it was possible. After all, the boy from a small place was still young. After seeing a more prosperous place, it was inevitable that he would not regret it. Other ideas.

  Zhou Ziyan raised his eyebrows with his fingers and smiled, "There should be no one in the capital who is more suitable for him than me."

  Not only did he believe in Wei Feng's affection for him, he was also extremely confident in himself.

  With all his knowledge in these two lifetimes, he can be considered a young talent.

  What's more, he is Wei Feng's idol...

  He has the right time, the right place, the right people, and he can still let the little brother run away, so what kind of man is he?

  Gu Hongwen was really convinced. His eyebrows and eyes were knitted together, as if he was annoyed by Zhou Ziyan, "I rarely saw you so arrogant in the past, even when it came to romantic affairs. Why do you seem to have bowed your head now? You feel that you are the best in the city." ? There are many young talents in the capital now, Brother Zhou, you are thirty!"

  "Really? Who are the people who are my age but in the same position as me?" Zhou Ziyan put his hands in his hands and smiled harmlessly, but the meaning behind his words could make people angry to death.

  Gu Hongwen counted a circle of people, but he really couldn't find anyone who was like Zhou Ziyan!

  People who are more famous than him are older than him.

  She is younger than him, does not have the same status as him, and does not have as good a relationship with His Majesty.

  Anyone who is not a fool can see the relationship between Brother Zhou and His Majesty. As long as Brother Zhou can remain as he is now and Jane is in the heart of the emperor, then maintaining prosperity and wealth for decades to come is not a problem.

  The only bad thing about Brother Zhou is that he has no family power behind him, but now he is close to His Majesty and is the only pure minister beside His Majesty. He can stand up to a whole family, so this weakness is nothing.

  Hey, this guy is really proud!

  Jiang Nanxing gave Gu Hongwen a piece of green vegetables in an attempt to shut him up, "What do you think you did to offend Brother Zhou? With his mouth and that pen, when have you ever spoken to him?"

  "Poor little brother! It's not good to like anyone, but you fall in love with such an unforgiving person! How miserable!" Gu Hongwen deliberately raised his wine glass and sighed, "But it's okay! If you can't stand this person, my brother will definitely Let me introduce you to a good one!"

  "Don't worry, when he comes to the capital, he will definitely be on my side. You have no chance." When it comes to Song Weifeng, Zhou Ziyan is full of confidence.

  This confidence directly touched the corners of his mouth, making him unable to suppress the smile on his lips.

  This is a sweet, dazzling smile.

  Gu Hongwen sat opposite Zhou Ziyan and almost died of being bored by Zhou Ziyan.

  Obviously the other person is not here yet, Zhou Ziyan is like the peacock spreading its tail.

  It's amazing to be in love with your sweetheart, isn't it?

  annoying!

  Si Niang put down a lot of green vegetables, "Eat quickly, eat quickly, otherwise these will accumulate at the bottom of the pot!"