They also know it, and they also want to let it go!

  But these are family concerns, how can they let them go? !

  It's better to carry it on your back and take your family to Xinyang Academy for fun.

  Song Weifeng went to Zhou's house to help Zhou Ziyan pack the things he needed to go to the academy.

  As soon as he put the two books into the book box, he suddenly thought of Lin Fanji and turned around and asked Zhou Ziyan, "Brother Zhou, if you go to Xinyang Academy, what will Mr. Lin do?"

  "Him? He goes to various places every day, isn't he very busy?" Zhou Ziyan was packing up his pens, inks, papers and inkstones and put a lot of them in.

  It wasn't that he wanted to bring so much, but that he was afraid that if he stayed at home, his things would be emptied out when he came out of the academy.

  Other than that, fine pens, inks, paper and inkstones are too expensive and must not be thrown away!

  Song Weifeng: "But Mr. Lin, didn't I stay here for so long just because of you?"

  Otherwise, Lin Fanji, as the examiner of the provincial examination, should have left for Beijing after watching Maminggou.

  "Who knows what he is thinking." Zhou Ziyan stopped what he was doing and told the truth, "Although he and I have a good relationship, we quarrel and cooperate with each other for win-win results, but he is a direct descendant of a serious family, and he is still in power. Great Confucian, sometimes I can't guess what he is thinking."

  "Mr. Lin also said this." Song Weifeng smiled, "Mr. Lin said that sometimes he doesn't know what you are thinking."

  "That's why we can be friends." Zhou said to himself and shrugged.

  "So, Brother Zhou, I don't know who you are." Song Weifeng said softly, "Then can we be considered friends?"

  "..." Zhou said 'hey' to himself, turned around, leaned on the table and crossed his arms to look at people, his eyebrows raised, "Are you testing Brother Zhou?"

  Song Weifeng did not look back, but only tilted his head, half of his face shining brightly in the sunlight, "Maybe."

  "Wei Feng, if you want to know who I am, you can check it out." Zhou Ziyan had long wanted Song Weifeng to know who he was, but the two of them had secretly had a competition to see who could discover the other's true identity first.

  With this little secret hanging over him, Zhou Ziyan also wanted to see Song Weifeng's efforts for this purpose.

  Anyway, he had already guessed a lot about Song Weifeng's identity, and he could find out the rest by just going to the capital to explore.

  "In that case, if I use some tricks, Brother Zhou won't be angry, right?" Song Weifeng finally turned around, facing away from the sunlight. Although he couldn't see the expression on his face clearly, he could still feel Song Weifeng's rising tone at this moment, "Zhou Weifeng Brother is so kind and generous, he shouldn't be angry."

  Zhou Ziyan smiled, "What kind of trick can you use? The only person I have anything to do with here is Mr. Lin. You can do whatever you want. But let me remind you, Mr. Lin is a man. If you fight If he has an idea, then he should think about it carefully."

  "I know."

  Song Weifeng already had an idea in his mind and went to find Lin Fanji the next day.