The maid spat, "Our lady is pregnant!"

  These people are so unreasonable, and they are getting into Lin Fan's mind. He pretended to be angry and said: "There is no need to argue, sir, take us to see the county magistrate. Although I have no name and no surname, I am just an ordinary citizen, but I don't want to eat in vain. What an insult!"

  "Madam is pregnant, how can she go to a place like the Yamen?" The maid was extremely dissatisfied.

  Middle-aged men don't want to go either.

  But Lin Fan Jifei grabbed Liang's official uniform and clamored to report him to the police.

  If he didn't go to see the county magistrate, he would be killed on the street!

  Liang was the boss, "Okay, since none of you are willing to give in, then go to the Yamen to see the county magistrate!"

  No matter how much the maid resisted, Liang Baotou and a group of detectives escorted the carriage to the Yamen.

  Only two young detectives were left, leaning on the surrounding stalls, seemingly asking for testimonies.

  Another young detective took out a measuring tool from his pocket and carefully observed the ruts on the ground.

  Lin Fanji walked behind, looking at Capt. Liang's figure and said: "This Capt. Liang is named? He is fair and solemn, and is not afraid of any identity. Yes, yes."

  "Captain Liang is our old policeman here." Song Weifeng said, "Captain Liang is from the town. I heard that he became a policeman when he was a teenager and rose to the rank of policeman. By the way, that seems to be it. When Magistrate Zhong took office, he promoted him."

  "The magistrate's head catcher has such integrity, I think this magistrate is not far behind." Lin Fanji grew up at a young age, and now he has left an excellent impression on Zhong Magistrate.

  Zhou Ziyan found it strange, "We haven't seen outsiders come here for a long time, but they still look like rich people. It's strange."

  "Yes, our waterway is popular. Many people only dock at the dock. At most they walk around the dock and rarely come to the town." Song Weifeng said, "And he also knows that our county magistrate's surname is Zhong."

  "Maybe they are here to visit relatives." Zhou said to himself that he thought of a possibility, "Both the child examination and the provincial examination have ended, maybe a relative of some scholar came to congratulate him. It's a pity, it's difficult to deal with such a relative."

  Song Weifeng tightened his clothes and said coldly: "What's so hard to do? Maybe they're all the same."

  "makes sense."

  Several people walked to the Yamen. Now that the imperial examination had ended, the Yamen was quite free.

  Zhong Zhixian was sitting at the back of the hall, flipping through Zhou Ziyan's imperial examination book, and occasionally writing a few answers to see if he still remembered the imperial examination knowledge.

  The book he was reading was as thick as a brick, and he naturally got it from Zhong Qiaoyi.

  Zhong Qiao sat on the small stool next to him, holding his chin, "Grandpa, are you paying attention? I still have to do my homework."

  Song Douding and the others are giving lectures outside now. He doesn't like to be exposed to the sun outside, so he stays in the Yamen and does his homework.