"How can I be so cunning and annoying?" Zhou Ziyan broke his hands and explained the Maminggou Yamen from top to bottom in detail, "Whether it's official duties or taxation, it's just such a small Yamen. , well managed."

"Under the rule of the county magistrate, literacy classes were promoted to encourage all people to read, and cheap pens, inks, paper and inkstones were provided to poor families, so there were so many scholars. This is not just a matter of touching the upper lip to the lower lip. Some things are truly accomplished achievements."

"You have said so, so I must go this time." Lin Fanji smoothed his long beard and made a note of this Zhongzhi County in his mind, "If he is really so hard-working, it wouldn't be wrong to mention it to someone higher up."

"That's fine. It's not easy to find a better job for others. It's not easy at a young age." Zhou said to himself that he was satisfied and continued to bask in the sun.

Kong Ruiming said in a strange tone: "It's really strange that you actually know how to respect the elderly."

Zhou Ziyan raised his eyelids and closed them again, "You old man is boring. I really don't want to talk to you."

"You think I am willing to talk to you!" Kong Ruiming was angry again.

Zhou Ziyan saw Song Weifeng standing next to him and waved to him, "Weifeng, come and sit with us."

Song Weifeng: "..."

A Mr. Lin and a Mr. Kong.

He is a young scholar, but even if he sits down, the stool will burn his butt/butt.

However, Song Weifeng had something on his mind. After hesitating for a long time, he mustered up the courage to come over and said, "Lin...Mr. Lin, if you are brave, I would like to ask you a question."

Lin Fanji became interested, "Who are you going to ask?"

"The student once had the honor to buy a book by you and Master You, and it is still well preserved at home." Song Weifeng mentioned Master You, with a lot of shyness on his face, "The student wants to ask... I want to ask this Sir You, you are still in the capital, are you okay?"

"Cough...cough cough cough cough." Zhou Zi said that he couldn't take a deep breath and almost choked.

"Brother Zhou, are you okay?" Song Weifeng was surprised. Why did Brother Zhou choke every time he mentioned Mr. You?

When Lin Fanji and Kong Ruiming saw this scene, they both held their long beards and laughed loudly.

Zhou Ziyan, Zhou Ziyan, you too have today!

Chapter 89

"The Master You you are talking about, he is now..." Lin Fanji said this, deliberately prolonging his voice, wanting to see Zhou Ziyan's reaction.

Zhou Ziyan was standing behind Song Weifeng, putting his hand on his neck. He was probably threatening, right?

——If you dare to say anything nonsense, you will be strangled to death on the spot.

But is Lin Fanji the kind of person who is threatened?

of course not.

Lin Fanji is not, nor is Kong Ruiming.

Not only will they not be threatened, they also like to dig holes for Zhou Ziyan. It would be best if they can make this free-spirited person fall down hard.

"Hey, before we left the capital, Mr. You just had a big quarrel with another second-grade official in the hall." Lin Fanji shook his head and sighed, "This is how many times has he quarreled with others that month?"