Ye Lang is studying at the same level and is a monk on the way. It is not easy to reach the last round of the provincial examination this year.

  Zhou Ziyan pressed Ye Lang's shoulder and said, "Don't give up on yourself. You and Wei Feng are both still young and have a long life ahead of you."

  "Don't worry." Ye Lang held Zhou Ziyan's hand. Even though he said it was okay, his eyes still filled with tears, "Master Zhou, I will never give up. I will definitely succeed in high school, and then I will be with you in a glorious way. Song Yan gets married."

  "I'm with you." Song Weifeng can end in three years. By then, he and Ye Lang can fight side by side again.

  More and more people came to see the Dragon and Tiger List. In addition to the candidates, there were also some servants and maids.

  They looked closely at the name number one on the dragon and tiger list and shouted loudly——

  "Who is Mr. Jieyuan? My master invites you!"

  "Master Jieyuan, Zhou Jieyuan, our Zhang family has already booked a restaurant and we are all waiting to celebrate Master Jieyuan!"

  "Zhou Jieyuan...!"

  The non-stop sound of "Zhou Jieyuan" gradually grew louder.

  There were actually many girls and boys wearing new clothes around, all holding their hearts in their hands and looking forward to it.

  It seems that the old rule of the past is about to come up - to catch the son-in-law under the ranking.

  Zhou Ziyan listened to the voices calling "Jie Yuan" and took Song Weifeng's hand and slowly retreated until he retreated to the periphery of the crowd.

  "run!"

  "!" Song Weifeng was immediately dragged by Zhou Ziyan to the inn where the list was posted.

  Along the way, there was a bustle of people and blooming summer flowers.

  The sound of the howling wind and the unbearable laughter of the two people could be heard in their ears.

  Once you reach the top, you will be able to see all the beautiful scenery in Yuenan.

  Returning to his guest room, Zhou Ziyan almost fainted from running. He could only hold on to the door frame and gasp, "No, I can't, I won't run anymore, I won't run anymore."

  He had only run two blocks and he was already out of breath. The exercise he had done before seemed to be of no use!

  Song Weifeng's face was neither red nor breathless, and even his hair was not loosened.

  But he was happy in his heart.

  His brother Zhou is really Jieyuan!

  Song Weifeng walked to the middle of the room and took out a wine cup and a jug of wine from under the table.

  "When did you prepare it?" Zhou Ziyan calmed his breathing and picked up a wine cup.

  Song Weifeng poured wine for them both, "It was prepared yesterday and waiting to be used today."

  Song Weifeng raised his wine glass, his eyebrows curved, "Brother Zhou, congratulations on your high school graduation!"

  "Congratulations!" Zhou Ziyan raised his eyebrows, picked up the wine glass, and clinked the glasses gently.

  If one jug of wine is not enough, then have another jug.

  The two of them avoided everyone and just stayed in this small guest room, drinking pot after pot, swallowing all their hard work in the past.