𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒊𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐

'𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐."

                  -𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒆              

_______________________________________

Ismene and Clemensia just finished putting food on their tray and they were headed towards the mahagony tables to find a free seat. Isme saw Coriolanus sitting alone and nudged her friend.

"Do you mind if we sit there?" She asked, pointing towards the blonde.

"Of course not. I'll give you some privacy." Clemmie winked.

"No, no you should come too. It would be nice if the two of you would get along." With that being said, the two girls walked towards Coriolanus.
Ismene put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hi. Can we sit here?" She smiled at him when he turned around.

"Yes, sure." He said returning the smile and removing his back from one of the chairs so both of them could sit down.

"Thanks." Isme muttered and sat in front of Coryo.

"What are you working on?" Clemmie inquired and pointed at his paper.

"On the design of the new arena. It was damaged so it's getting renovated and it's going to be much bigger too." He said looking up.

"Oh, what is it going to be like?" Clemmie questioned further.

"Sorry, Clemmie, that's secret information." Coriolanus declared and took a sip from his glass of water.

"I bet you'd tell Isme, though."

"Well, she wouldn't tell the whole school." He said with a smirk.

"Fair." Said Clemmie and returned to her food.

Ismene was listening to their converstation, though she was thinking about their kiss. Hopefully it won't be awkward between the two of them.

"If I can help with anything just tell me. It seems like you have a lot of work." Ismene spoke up finally.

"I'd love to hear your ideas. You're really smart so I'm sure you could come up with something." He smiled at the girl, glad that she was offering him help.

Ismene smiled back and blushed slightly at the compliment.

They spent the rest of the meal talking about school and then went to their lessons.

                             -✦✦✦-

Ismene's last lecture was over and she was walking towards the door to exit the building when someone put a hand on her mouth and pulled her aside to an abadonded corridor.

Her heart skipped a beat but then she saw that it was only Coriolanus. He pressed her back into the wall and kissed her, putting one hand on her waist, and the other on the back of her neck.

She was suprised of his suddeness but returned the kiss gladly. He was kissing her with such urgency like it would be their last kiss.

After some time she pulled away.
"Coryo, don't scare me like that again." She scolded him, out of breath.

"Sorry, I just...I wanted to see you." He said and twirled a strand of her hair around his finger. "I'm not ashamed of you I just didn't want people to talk and you know, I just prefer privacy."

"Yes, that's understandable." She nodded.

He once again leaned in and their lips met. They were so close he could smell the white rose on his shirt. Her arms found his shoulders and then his hair which she always wanted to feel and yes, it was as soft as it seemed.

"Want to come to my house? Plinths are still away." He offered as pulled away and looked at her expectantly. "Want to know some secret Information about the next games?" He whispered in her ear.

She shuddered as she felt his breath on her ear. He felt it and it made him satisfied that he could get a reaction like that from her.

"Won't you get into trouble if you tell me?" Ismene asked anxiously.

"Nobody's gonna know." He smirked. "So, what do you say?"

"Okay, then. Why not."

"Then we shall go." Coriolanus said and offered his arm, which Ismene accepted, so they were walking down the white marble stairs with linked arms.

In the car Coriolanus held out his hand and she put hers in it. They spent the ride in silence, simply appriciating the others presence and the comforting touch of the others hand.