𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌."

-𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔
_______________________________________

Coriolanus Snow was on the train once again, but this time he was on his way to the Capitol. He came to District 12. for Lucy Gray, yes but now he all but wanted to forget the girl.

He liked that Lucy Gray was so utterly different from everyone he ever encountered. She was free and didn't let others break her. He also liked the fact that she depended on him. He was his mentor, he gave her food and water and without him she'd be dead. She should have thanked him for all he had done for her but no, she had to say that sentence that led to him wanting to kill her.
It was over. He never wanted to see her or even hear her name again.

Now, that he was on his way home he could meet her again. Ismene. He was thinking about her a lot. He wondered if she was mad at him for not saying anything and leaving. But he had to go immediately. Would she still want to see him? Well, he was not going to accept no as an answer. They are going to continue their relationship where they left it.

She couldn't know that he went to District 12 instead of 8.
And If she did...Well, she must know that he has no feelings for Lucy Gray and he never had. What was it then? Obsession, perhaps? No, that couldn't be it. His obsession was Ismene since they first talked. He still thought about that day a lot...

Coriolanus entered the Academy building for the first time. He walked through the long corridors and finally, he found his assigned classroom.
He entered the white room which reminded him of an amphitheater he saw in books about Ancient Greece.

He was looking for a place to sit down. He observed the students and his eyes stopped on a girl. She had long hair that fell on her shoulders as she read her book.
She somehow looked...different. All the others had that snob look to them. Their eyes were on him and looked him up and down as if assessing his worth by his look.

Suddenly the girl with the book look up too but didn't size him up just smiled at him for a moment then continued reading.

Then, he knew he was going to sit there, next to her. So he walked up to her and cleared his throat. The girl looked up at as she heard him. Coryo saw her eyes. They were gray like the sky on a stormy day. Beautiful. He thought.

"Excuse me, May I sit here?" He asked polietly.

"Yes, of course." She said and put her book bag out of the way so he could sit down next to her.

"My name is Coriolanus Snow."He
offered a small smile and extended his hand towards her. She put down the book, shook his hand and returned the smile. When he saw that beautiful smile he wanted to make her smile every moment of every day to see it again.

"Pleasure. I'm Ismene Charmion"

From that day they started becoming close friends. She even knew that he was poor and she never judged him. In fact he often brought them leftover food from her home which was just great since they of course, had a private chef. It was really kind of her and he truly appriciated it but on the other hand he felt uneasy about it because he should be the one to take care of her and not the other way around.
His goal was to become the president of Panem and be able to give her everything she wanted and more.
He is going to need a first lady after all.