𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆,
𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚."

                        -𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒚         
_______________________________________

Ismene arrived to the University and made her way to class, her black shoes making a sound on the linoleum floor. In the classroom Clemmie was already sat and she waved to her to sit down beside her.

"Hi, Clem." Ismene greeted, putting down her book bag and sitting down beside her friend.

"Hey." Clemensia smiled nervously. "Look I have to say it, I can't keep this in for any longer.. I didn't know to tell you or not but I decided I will so you can make your own decision."

"What is it, Clemmie? You're scaring me." She looked at the dark-haired girl with a look of concern.

"No, everything is alright, don't worry." She quickly reassured Ismene. "So Coriolanus came to ask me to tell you that he is willing to tell you everything you' like to know and promised to be completely honest with you."

"Okay." Ismene said after a moment of silence, "He could have come to me though, no?"

"He thought that you wouldn't like to talk to him." 

"I think I'll hear what he ha sto say and I don't want any more suprises, so it would be good to know everything." Ismen said after some contemplating.

"Alright, then meet him at his house at six." Clemmie smiled, then turned away because the professor had entered the room.

Ismene spent the majority of the lesson thinking about Coryo and his secrets. She didn't know how much more she could take without looking at him differently forever. But he was still Coryo, the moments they shared couldn't be erased, no matter what. Yes, he have changed but he is the same person so he might be like that again. Probably the time spent in District 12 was hard and he just wants to protect himself.

But what were the things she didn't know yet? He told her right when he came back that he tried or actually killed Lucy Gray which Ismene never questioned him about, because she did want him to have to talk about something difficult, but maybe she ought to have. This was something crucial, after all. But if he told her that why did he still have secrets? Did he do something worse or did he kill more people?

                           -✦✦✦-

It was half past five and Ismene was getting ready to meet Coriolanus. When she was done, she went down the stairs and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going, sweetheart?" Her mother asked as she walked past the table she was reading at.

"I'm just seeing Coriolanus." Ismene said, but didn't stop because she didn't want to be late.

"Oh, is it a date? You chose an amazing young man, darling!"
Mrs. Charmion exclaimed. She always saw too much into things.

"No, mom we are just going to talk but I really should go now." She said and stopped to face her mother.

"Alright, alright. I wouldn't want you to be late, of course. Will you sleep over?" She asked with a wink.

"Mom! No!" Ismene said really quickly, a blush making its way on her cheeks.

"Okay, I was just asking. Bye sweetie!".Her mom put her hands up in mock surrender.

"Bye, mom!" Ismene said, grabbing her coat, finally heading out and sat into the car.