~Chapter 3~

{ Chapter 3 }

[ 3rd Person POV ]

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sam his heart was pounding inside of his chest when he felt Colby slip his hand to the back of his neck. He gently lifted Sam his chin up and looked into his eyes, waiting for him to give a nod of consent. When he saw Sam smile at him he took it as a yes.

Colby leaned down and breathed in Sam his delicate perfume, then he closed his eyes and connected his lips with Sam's. Sam was slightly panicking and didn't know what to do but Colby let him know that he was doing good since he gave him more than a peck.

Both of them wanted more from each other but they felt that everyone's eyes were on them so they pulled away after a short but great kiss, and they were right, the other six were all looking at them astounded. Colby gazed Sam into his eyes with the softest smile on his lips, Sam didn't know how to react after the kiss and zoned out for a moment.

"So this means we are good right?" Johnnie uttered, breaking the awkward tension between everyone. Sam got snapped out of his thoughts and turned to look at Jake who was standing a few feet away from him.

"Yeah, I think so.."

"Sam is blushing hard!" Corey indicated as he pointed at him. Everyone turned to look at Sam who quickly fixed his gaze back at Colby who was standing right infront of him with the cutest smile he had ever seen.

"Don't be embarrassed Sammy, they're just little boys for pointing it out." Colby uttered softly, making Sam's lips curve into a little smile.

"Thank you Colby-"

"Are they going to kiss again?!" Jake asked, looking between Corey and Sam and Colby.

"Would you guys shut up?! We only did this because we had too, okay?" Colby uttered, causing Sam his smile to fade away.

Did Colby really only kiss him for that? Didn't he feel anything? Sam his head was spinning, he thought that Colby was into it, but maybe he was wrong...

"Right, yeah.. what Colby said." Sam mumbled disappointed as he turned around.

"Guys! I found something!" Seth shouted in the distance as he waved with something in his hand. The guys all went over to him and looked at what he had in his hand.

It was a black and white picture of a cemetery, it had a small church in the middle of it. Under the picture were several numbers written with a black pen, it looked like they were coordinates.

"Is that the next clue?" Johnnie asked as he took a better look at the polaroid picture.

"It looks like coordinates." Nate pointed out as he pulled an old phone out of his pocket.

"Where'd you find that?" Seth asked as he looked down at the mobile with the antenna on the top.

"In the van where I woke up in. It's a modified phone, and if we're lucky we can search for these coordinates." Nate stated as he turned the phone on by pressing a black button on the side.

"That would be great!" Sam uttered as he looked over Nate his shoulder to look at the device. Nate went to google on the phone and typed in the coordinates, luckily for all the guys it worked and they got a location.

"Five miles," Nate announced to the other as he glanced up from his phone. "We have to go north here and follow that path, I will take the lead." He pointed to the north and walked away from the others.