🍒 𝙎𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝘼 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄𝙏 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙏 𝙂𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘼 𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍 🍒(Strip!Jonathan x M!Reader)

You're the owner of an extremely successful strip club. The guests always came to get lap dances from some of the hotter girls or guys, and one of the fan-favorites was Jonathan Davis. You were watching from one of the VIP seats, watching him twirl around the pole in only a black garter belt, to a pop song. You smirked, walking over to him and asking for a private dance session in one of the private stalls. He nods hesitantly, following you to the private station.

You dim the lights to dark red in there, sitting on one of the single seat sofas. He walks into the room with you, a slight smile on his face. "Uh.. So, what do I do?" Jonathan asks shyly, you give him a toothy half-grin. "Turn around." You reply with a deep, husky voice. He obeys, moving his body around before starting to slide his hands up his legs, the tight, black garter belt showing his ass more. Your eyes stay on his rear, smiling still as some sort of Hip hop R&B song plays in the back. You slowly put your hands on his waist and guide his slow, sensual dances infront of you. You both blush as he continues to give you a slow lap dance. You start to get a bit of an erection and Jonathan can tell. You grab his hips and start to grind your erect dick against his almost perfectly shaped ass.

He grunts in response but continues doing his thing. You chuckle deeply. "Stop." He stops abruptly, looking at you. His brown eyes looking into your eyes. "Did I do something wrong..?" He chuckles softly. "No.." You shake your head and stare at his ass, licking your mouth a bit as a smirk forms on your mouth yet again. "May I..?" You ask, about to take off his garter. Jonathan blushes and looks around, his eyes fluttering. "Uhm.. Yeah, sure." Within a second, his garment is off beside you. You're nicely surprised that he too, has an erection. You snicker before turning the slow music up higher in the room, unbuckling your belt and taking your pants off. You move your hand over to the half empty bottle of lube in the corner, pumping some in your hand and lathering your dick in it. You grab his hips and pull him onto your lap, rubbing your dick against his asscheek. Jonathan groans a bit and furrows his brows a bit. "Mmhh.." You groan. You notice that Jonathan's starting to rub his own dick, biting his bottom lip for a second. You narrow your eyes and grin before slowly shoving your shaft into his tight hole. He gasps and groans loudly through gritted teeth. "Ohh.. Fuuuckk.." Jonathan moans while starting to stroke himself. You grip your fingernails into the flesh of his waist, starting to thrust into his ass. "Yeah, baby.. You like that dick in you, don't you? You dirty little slut.." You laugh raspily, breathing heavily as you speed up, making Jonathan moan more frequently. Jonathan pants now as you thrust into him faster and deeper. He whines and closes his eyes, jerking himself off quickly as his leg twitches. You kiss his neck and nibble it a bit as you start to fuck him harder and faster. "Ah! Ah! Mmmhh.. Ohh God! (Y/N.)! I'm cumming!" Jonathan moans loudly, drooling intensely. "Good.. M-me too.." You grunt, your bucks getting sloppier as you start to reach your ultimate peak. You keep going until, with a final pump of your hips, you release inside of his ass, prompting him to splurt cum on his own hand too. He takes his hand off of his member and lean back, panting with his mouth half open. You can't even say anything, basking in the afterglow of what just happened. You pull out of him with a grunt. "Awhh.. You felt so fuckin' good.." You purr in his ear and he nods, swallowing some of his drool.

(soowwrryy this was really rushed 🥱🥱😦)