Yarrow.

Apply a poultice with cobwebs overtop and administer poppy seeds if the pain persists. Should they be infected, refer to infected wounds and change as needed to the cat's injury.

CUTS IN THE EYE.

Description: When a cat's eye is scratched or injured.

Symptoms: pain in the eye. (go to medicine den and have medicine cat check eye)

Treatment:

Clean the eye/eyes. (wet moss and dap eye)

Trickle celandine juice onto/into the eye.

If eye pain is severe enough, give poppy seeds.

No warrior duties until mostly healed. Cats do not need to stay in a medicine den.

DEEP WOUNDS.

Description: Afflicted most likely during battles, or accidents. Depending on how deep, you'll see muscle, skin, etc.

Symptoms: extreme pain, heavy bleeding, panting, often unconsciousness, and shock.

Treatment:

Poultice

Marigold, horsetail, dock, goldenrod, thyme

Marigold, goldenrod, thyme

Marigold, horsetail, thyme

Marigold, thyme

Horsetail, tyme

Stop bleeding before moving!! (use cobwebs). Keep warm and still in a fresh nest and apply a poultice once the bleeding has stopped. Check for infection regularly and you might have to force feed/water if the cat is in a come

Depending on the severity, typically two weeks to one moon recovery time.

DISLOCATION.

Description: A bone, ligament, limb, etc. is out of place and needs to be placed back.

Symptoms: Ligament is out of place, pain, swelling, cat may whimper/moan (tails can be dislocated.

Treatment:

Ingestible herbs

Poppy seeds

Give the cat a poppy seed, have the cat bite on a stick, hug the dislocated joint, and move it until you hear a pop, give another poppy seed. Have the cat rest for 1-2 days and check back for a few more afterward. Be mindful to make sure nothing is torn or damaged.

3-4 days recovery time.

DROWNING.

Description: Panicking only causes more oxygen consumption. If the cat stays underwater, carbon dioxide will accumulate in the blood, and since that makes you want to breathe, it will make you breathe in water.

Symptoms: The first reaction is to cough or swallow the water, which only makes it ingest more. The throat will try to keep water away from the lungs and usually goes into the stomach.

Lack of oxygen may make the cat unconscious, and the throat will relax, allowing water in the lungs. Lots of cats who almost drowned say that there was no beat, no melody, just a feeling of peace as you floated in the water.

After death, the body rises to the surface and floats. Other than fur being waterlogged and seeing them panicking in the water, there's not much else to go off of.