15|Hacker? Diksha? |

Zacznij od początku

Me? I tried my best to avoid his glare on me. But all thanks to the woman having all control over me who breaked the silence Niggling in the car with her upcoming question.

“Congratulations Subash bhaiya” She congratulated him and he retorted back to her greetings.
And then her question plopped up again.
“Why didn't you informed me about the function? Even mumma or papa didn't inform me.” She quired with annoyance on her face. I bet she is feeling left out. Haha that's how I felt when she walked ahead leaving me at the airport. But let's be mature Suvansh.

“I didn't find it important to inform you I thought your family might have kept you updated” I answered in a monotone.

“But they didn't” I heard her saying in a whisper.

“Because they received the invitation this morning itself Isha that's why and that time I guess you were in the flight” Bhaiya informed her and she gave an understandable nod and after a split of second she was shooting me a glare probably fuming from her anger.Give her a chance to shoot me and she will do it willingly.

Reaching out the porche of her house bhaiya slowed down the speed and pulled in front of her house. Shurisha in a split of seconds jumped out of the car while me and bhaiya did the same. She without waiting for anyone among us went to rang the door bell. I turned my gaze towards her and followed behind her picking her bag which bhaiya stacked out of the trunk
I signalled him to come with me. The door was opened by her mother. Gracefully Shurisha engulfed her in a tight hug and blabbered how much she missed her and everyone.

Pulling out from the hug Himanshi aunty noticed us and greeted us while I left the bag and bend down to touch her feets taking blessings.

"God bless you bacha" Aunty blessed me and invited us for tea. I was willing to join but bhaiya held my hand before I could make an attempt and said "it's okay we are already getting late papa has given us umpteenth missed calls and also there's a lot of arrangements to be settled so we will head back." He said and pulled me out. Shurisha already went inside pulling her bag along. But I held his arm halting him abruptly and turned around to see aunty closing the door.

“Aunty make sure to attend the function with everyone please and I don't want any excuse" I said grinning towards her while she gave me a smile and nodded on my request.
Bidding her bye we both plopped in the car and drove off to our home.
The drive went in a silence no one said anything except me asking about everyone's well being at home and about bhabhi's health. If shurisha is the utmost favorite person in my family then I'm also her parent's favorite she can't deny this. Her mother trust me the most and I know they won't deny my request of them attending the function.

“I would be blessed to hear that you didn't annoy the hell out of her in these past 6 months" Bhaiya said cracking in the silence floating in the surrounding except the noise of other vehicles and vanders. I lifted my eyes abruptly from my phone screen to look at him and furrowed my eye brows at his statement. I'm offended, do I look a kid to him?

Ignoring his statement I decided to ask him my next question which I was supposed to ask later but I don't think I'll get a chance to have words with him.

“Are you still in contact with your that friend what was his name Daksh... Dash- "

Diksha and second she is a female Daskh is a male name you hell hole" Bhaiya said interuppting me and I gave a nod at his correction. He glanced at me and then focused back on driving.

"Something happened? Why you asked about her out of blue?" He inquired making me shift in my seat with a thought that has unsettled me since past 6 months. A heavy sigh left my mouth as he noticed my uncertain state.