2|AAP/TUM?|

SUVANSH'S POV

SUVANSH'S POV.

Packing my bag and making sure everything was arranged I came out and went straight to the lift. It was really a hectic day, I sighed pressing the button of the ground floor and the lift was about to close but I heard someone running.

"Oye lift rok"I heard Riya shouting and soon she came into my vision, running zipping up her hand bag I stopped the lift and she came inside.
(Hey stop the lift)

She came inside the lift and pressed the button. Moving back she rested against the metal wall.
She was taking deep breaths so I offered her my water bottle.

"Paani peele pagal kisne bola thaa bhagne ko"I stated looking at the sweat drops flowing down her face.

(Here drink water, who asked you to run)

"Shut up I was getting late, today mom and dad are coming ,yaar they said they want to meet my boyfriend, so I called them and Aarush for dinner." she blabbered taking sip of the water.

"Hmm, all the best, bas koi nautanki mat karna"I said.
She glared at me giving a tight smile
"bakwas kam kiya kar"she deadpanned, giving me the bottle back.

(Just don't create Any drama)

And while talking the lift stopped as we reached the ground floor.
We came out of the lift and bid goodbye to each other and made our way to our home.

I started strolling lazily towards my flat it's nearby only.
Riya and I were college mates and we got jobs here in the college placements. So we know each other since past 5 years.

She and Aarush met in Mumbai only and they started dating.

About me well I did masters in pharmaceutical and now I work as a normal employee in an international company whose branch is in many countries including india (Mumbai).

Other than this job ,i write articles about neuroscience topics and disorders which often get published in foreign magazines. I have attented many Vebinar with foreign scientists and doctors.

That's my simple yet hectic life.

I used to live in punjab but I moved here last year and worse 2 days before my birthday which means I joined the company on my birthday.

Was it my birthday gift or what?

Strolling down the street I reached the building, entering inside I took the stairs. I was almost near my floor just five or six stairs when suddenly my phone buzzed with the notification, drawing it out of my pocket I unlocked the passcode and opened the application.

Text from Aarush

Through Riya, me and Aarush became very good friends and now we both together piss off Riya. She is so done with us.

Clicking on the notification I opened his text.

"Bhai help!!!! " he texted.
I sighed
(Bro help)