Prologue

"Revealing her face, she took the veil off and stood on the bed."

"Welcome, Mr. My so-called husband," she said with sarcasm.
"Please calm down and don't stand like this; your lehnga is heavy, you'll end up falling down," he said, pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing.

"Don't show this fake caring side of yours to me, Mr. Suvansh Roy, because Shurisha Singh doesn't give a fuck about you," she said, her nose flaring with all the anger building inside her.

"Correction, my so-called wife, its Mrs. Shurisha Suvansh Roy from now on, and aside, I'm feeling tired," he said, sitting on the bed.

"And with what rights are you changing my name?" she asked.
"With the right of being your husband," he calmly said, his eyes locked on his phone screen as he drowned in the bed.

"Ohh wow!!! Then why should I change my name? You should also do that," she said.
"What do you mean?" he asked, getting confused as his brows furrowed.

"If you can join your name with mine, then join my name with yours too. If I'm Mrs. Shurisha Suvansh Roy, then you are Mr. Suvansh Shurisha Roy. Get this thing in your peanut-sized brain," she said, walking into the closet and disappearing inside it.

"She is for sure a pain in the ass, but who's gonna tell her how crazy and beautiful she looks when she's angry," he thought, sighing and chuckling.
______________________________________

🌚👀 now what gonna happen in their life.
Add the book in your tbr/library/reading list to get notified whenever I post updates.

Follow me on insta for spoilers and reels.
I'd:- Felicwrites_

Do vote and comments your assumptions.
Thanku💗