Chapter 29: Photo Problems

Beginne am Anfang

???(Photo Finish): I have captured the magic of a hero!

(Y/N): That kinda blinded me for a moment. But at least it didn't do serious damage.

???(Photo Finish): I apologize my friend.

She then sits in the chair next to you.

Vice Principal Luna: (Y/N), this is Photo Finish.

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you, Ms. Finish.

You hold out your hand for a handshake. Photo Finish then snaps her fingers to summon her entourage.

Photo Finish: Give our dragon boy a good cleaning.

The two girls then scrub you. You begin to purr. When they finish, you look at yourself.

(Y/N): Nice.

You then look at Photo's entourage, one of them has an outfit that is a cross between a dress and a tuxedo, while the other has a yellow shirt with a purple skirt, and is decorated with roses.

(Y/N): Hello, girls. What are your names?

???(Violet Blurr): I'm Violet Blurr, and this is Pixel Pizazz.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you both.

Vice Principal Luna: Anyway, Photo Finish, our yearbook photos this year could use a bit more... mmm, pizzazz. Would you like to take some pictures for—

Photo Finish: Say no more! I, Photo Finish, will kepture za magicks! I go!

She and the Snapshots head out of the office. You then turn to Luna.

(Y/N): So, why am I here?

Vice Principal Luna: I want you to follow Photo around to watch her progress.

(Y/N): Right. I'm off then.

You head out of the office and follow Photo Finish and her Snapshots.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later, you followed the Photo to the lunchroom.

(Y/N): Where did she go?

You then spot her taking a photo of a guy eating a sandwich.

Photo Finish: Shtop! Hold that pose!

She then snaps her fingers to signal her crew. Violet put up a background behind the student while Pixel was brushing his hair. Violet then replaced the kid's sandwich with a better one and applied makeup on the guy. Photo was taking multiple pictures of the kid eating a sandwich.

Photo Finish: Enough! I go!

Photo and her crew take the photography equipment and leave.

(Y/N): This is going to be a challenge.