"Best my ass," she yawned.

Clenching his fists, Eddy felt boiling rage in him. Without a second thought, he threw a sofa pillow at her. She let out a surprised yelp as the pillow hit her, almost knocking her.

Reacting quickly, Rose hurled another pillow right at Eddy's face, catching him off guard, causing him to stumble backwards.

The situation soon erupted into a chaotic pillow fight, paired with both Eddy and Rose's angry spirits. Pillows flew everywhere as they were exchanging blows, accompanied with abuses and taunts from the both of them. In the midst of their chaos, the show was still going, but none of their eyes were on the TV, but were busy dodging blows from each other.

Eventually, the intensity of the fight began to settle down, with Eddy panting from his side. Without a word, he went to his room and slammed the door shut on her, leaving the show playing in the background.

After those initial moments of him storming off, the whole atmosphere felt quiet, with Rose just standing there, thinking about what was happening to him lately. She thought that this was not the result of a mere breakup, but rather something much deeper. Despite this, she retreated to her own room, with the thought still hanging in her mind.

-----------------------------------

As dawn broke out, the eternal somberness of their home lingered on. Despite this, Rose had just gotten up from bed. She looked at the window to see the first bit of light rising from down the sky. With last night's incident in mind, she headed to the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, Rose splashed some cold water on her face, trying to figure out what was going on with her brother lately. As Rose was preparing breakfast in the table, Eddy finally stepped out of his room, with the look of extreme bitterness prevalent on his face.

"Still pressed about last night?" she asked, almost in extreme mock, "I presume."

Eddy gave a glaring look to her, "Yeah, fuck off, sis."

"Oh, well," she sighed while going to the front door, "Breakfast's on the table."

With that, Rose pushed the door open and stepped out, leaving Eddy, once again, all by himself as she closed the door on him. Eddy went to the dinner table to take a seat for himself as he grabbed a piece of toast from the main plate and paste some butter on it.

As the night wore on, Eddy was still lying on his bed as before, longing for something to change in his life. All he could that time was roll over or play video-games all night. His room, once a place of refuge, felt like a prison now. The walls, adorned with posters from various games and music-bands from a bygone era, seemed to mock him of his utter carelessness, and for what caused his breakup. The ticking of his clock was a constant reminder of time passing.

While this, Eddy gathered up a new idea to finally make use of something he kept long ago. He got out of his bed and digged through his closet, to find a glass bong, lying under a pile of clothes. That green bong was like an exotic gem to him, with faint yellow deposits lying at the near bottom of it. As he held it firmly, he got on bed to make use of it. Eddy reached out for his drawer to grab a small plastic bag containing some green paste in it.

After preparing it with some water along with the paste, he lit a small lighter around the lower pipe of the bong whilst putting his mouth near the tip of the entire thing. As soon as he inhaled from the bong, he erupted into a small chuckle while a huge amount of smoke got out from his nose and mouth as he witnessed some hallucinations around him. He erupted into more fits of laughter as he got on for the second puff, his eyes turning bloodshot red over time. His perception of time disorientated as he continued, consequently making him forget about his recent breakup.

Amidst his drug-induced trip, an unexpected guest soon enters his room. It was none other than Rose, witnessing her brother engaging in substance abuse. Acting swiftly, she ran over and snatched the bong out of his hands. Startled, Eddy lunged towards her to reclaim his desired treasure.

But, to no avail, the chase had lasted only a moment before Rose threw it out into the trash outside, leaving nothing but green glass shards at the bottom of the trash can. Eddy wailed in despair as he tried to rummage through the mess, blaming himself for not realizing that this would be the last time of using that bong. His eyes blurred with tears as he sat near the trash bin, all the while his sister watched him, with a mix of anger and concern, hoping that this would be the wake up call for him.

|--Twisted Mind - Cry of Fear|

"Edd, get your act together," she began while approaching him, "This stuff's not good for you."

Eddy wiped his tears, his emotions a turbulent storm of anger, " What do you know about it?" he responded whilst gritting his teeth.

Her expressions softened down, she knelt down before him as she placed her hand on his back, "Edd, I know what you're going through," she said, "But you can't do this to yourself."

He did not respond back, still wiping his tears off. Rose soon helped him up from the ground and went back in together. She knew that this would be the wake up call for her brother as he had regularly been doing things like this before.