"No.. I'll be back, I won't take long..." she said as she started to walk away, leaving me stunned.

Was she upset? Angry? Sulking? What did I do? Didn't I say that I didn't like Jennie that way..

_______________
Afternoon came and it was time we head off to our house, I messaged kirk to be at the training camp 10:00 in the evening. I still don't know how to escape from Rebecca without telling her the actual reason. I hate to lie to her but I think this is for the best. I can't just rely on someone to protect us, especially Becky.

I figured to just tell her or she'll be more angry if I don't. I'm sweating as hell while driving. Becca said earlier that she wasn't upset nor angry. She was just hungry, I looked at her beside me sleeping soundly.
I smiled.

We have arrived home safely and I woke up Becky, "Hmm.. five more minutes babyy!!" She groaned, I chuckled as I fixed my position to carry her.

I carried her bridal style while heading to our bedroom, I placed her down and kissed her forehead. I was about to leave and get her some clothes to change but she held my hand. I looked down at her to see that she was awake pouting like a little kid.

"What's wrong love?" I asked and bent down to her. "I want kisses from youuu" she replied. She sat up and she led me to her lap. I kneeled in front of her, in between her thighs, as I kissed her deeply and passionately.

She moans in between our kisses making my bud down there react. I stopped thinking that her period came and I don't want to continue."whyyy" she pouted. "Bec.. baby, you're tired... get some rest first, I'll make dinner for us.." I said as she just hummed in response. I kissed her forehead as she bit my neck.

"Awww.." I pouted, she smiled sleepily and gave me a peck. Moments later of waiting for her to sleep, she finally drifted off. I sighed and marched downstairs to cook dinner and of course I would not forget about my promised milktea for her.

Kirk Texted me that he'll cancel today's training because aunt Sam needed his presence on their family meeting. I obviously agreed and proceeded to cook.

____

After I'm done cooking, I went upstairs to wake Becky up. "Bec.. baby.. wake up.. let's eat dinner shall we..?" I whispered gently to her. She opened her eyes slowly, I helped her get up and we went to the kitchen.

Dinner went well, becky liked the milktea I ordered especially for her and I opened up to her about good facts about the company, we shared childhood stories and talked about random stuffs until we're full. I suggested to wash the dishes while becky go upstairs to rest, she was against my suggestion but unfortunately I didn't want her to do any work so she got no opinion but to just follow what I said.

___

After doing all the chores, I went upstairs to our bedroom. I went inside but there was no sign of Becky, I heard someone vomiting behind the bathroom door, I quickly rushed inside to see Becky.

Kneeling infront of the toilet, her face was flushed, mouth covered with her puke, once I saw her, I quickly rushed beside her grabbing tissue papers somewhere and wiped her mouth.

"Hey hey.. what's wrong?.." I asked her but she just hugged me tightly, I caress her hair while she sobbed. "It's alright.. I'm here for you.." she continued to sob.. I don't care if my shirt is a mess.

"F..freen..?" She tries to speak. "Shhh.. it'll be alright.. I'm here for you bb.." I continue to assure her that it will be okay but she continues to sob. I don't understand her right now, suddenly vomiting.. was it because of my cooking? God I would not ever cook again if this is going to happen... I felt bad.. OMG WAS IT BECAUSE OF THE MILKTEA?!

After some time of calming her down.. I helped her clean up herself.. of course I have to be strong and endure the erection, I have to ignore the feeling I had inside. Becky is in need of me right now because she's not feeling well..

After cleaning her up and bathe her.. I led her to rest at the bed and sang her to sleep. She finally slept but she still got some hiccups. I almost cried while seeing her cry. I feel like it's my fault. Now I'm blaming all this to myself.

Morning came, I asked my secretary to cancel all my schedules for a week starting this Tuesday cause I want to be by my princess and take care of her. As I was about to leave the bed, an arm pulled me back.

   I smiled at my lovely wifey beside me holding my arm like a koala. "Don't stare at me too much... or I'll melt" she said while still closing her eyes. I let out a light giggle. "Oh come on... is that how you say good morning to your wife?" I pouted. Her eyes slowly opened and gave me a peck. "Good morning P'Freen!" She said. "You haven't called me that for a while?" I asked and she nodded as a reply.

  "I've missed calling you that..." she says slowly closing her eyes again. "Good morning too Nong beck.." I greeted her with a kiss on her forehead. She smiled.

  "How are you feeling?.." I asked her, "quite the same.. my headache slowly faded since you kissed it.. I'll be alright baby, don't worry too much.." she said assured me that she was ok. BUT that did not let me stop myself from taking care of her. This week will be my week-off. I'll spend more time with her.

  "Hmm.. how about we go on a check up today? Will you be alr-"  "NO!  I don't want any check ups! Babe I'm sure I'm alright!"  She cuts me off.

"Honey.. you need this.. I'm worried about you, can you do it for me... please?.." I pleaded but she just didn't respond. "No... Freen. I said I'm ok, you're the one that's stubborn here! I said I don't want to!" She says a little loud. We sat up at the bed. She was about to leave the bed but I stopped her.

  "Don't sulk.. Bec.. alright... we won't go to the doctor.. but please drink a lot of water starting today.... You look paler that before.. I'm starting to get worried.." I said as I was about to cry.

"Tsk. Fine.. but listen.. I'm alright. No need to worry about ok?" She cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

Stuck with YOU || BECKFREEN/FREENBECK STORYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara