" Umm ... but ... we both are truly messed up .. we need to be fixed right ..... ??? " Chan asked confused ....

" Chan ... "  Felix, Changbin and Jisung said together in unison with a hurt sad expression...

Felix immediately got up and walked around the table and side hugged Chan and soon  after Chan was being crushed by Changbin from the other side ... Jisung pulled Chan's hand in his own  and creased it with sympathetic eyes .. " Chaniee ... I mean hyung ..... it is not your fault...the issue was when you were at your lowest you chose violence to counter your pain .. which I do not support or say it was okay .. it indeed was a lousy choice .. but only if you had some listening ears which heard you . understood the constant rumpus your mind clouded with ... maybe things could have been a lot different ... if someone was their to help ... trust me hyung you have a gem of a heart which is filled with love .... never demean yourself .....hmmmm..????"   

" Plus you have us now ... " Changbin retorted ... " Absolutely ... " Felix hugged the boy even tight .. making it difficult for him to breath .... "guys thanks but i can't breath ... " Chan said making everyone laugh .. giving Chan the kind of reassurance that he craved for .........At that Minho walked right in and sat on the table with raised eye brows on asking what was going on .. 

" Nothing ..... by the way I wanted to ask .. what are you guys doing during the break ? and Christmas plans ... ??" Felix asked ....  

" nothing really ... " Chan shrugged ... 

" Same here ... " Changbin replied 

" ummm .. there this holiday home that our family has in the  country side on a little hill .... in case you guys like we could go there .... " Chan suggested  

" why do i keep forgetting my friends are filthy rich ...." Changbin said looking very excitedly at Chan and Minho ..." I am in .. " Changbin raised his hand ..... and so did Felix ... all attention was now on Jisung who was pouting ... 

" Lixi .. you know ... I -- I cant .. " Jisung said looking at Felix who sighed sadly and nodded slowly ... " hmmm.. could you ask at least ??? " .. Jisung shook his head indicating a no .. and thud  they all turned at the chair skreak to see Minho walking out of the cafeteria without looking back.....

" Chan Hyung .. i spend Christmas with my mom every year ... its like our little family tradition ... I cant skip that ... she hasnt been seeing much of me lately also ... " Jisung tried to explain and Chan nodded understandingly ... " But you guys should go .. it will be a good change for Minho too " Jisung added ... 

" I am now not very sure about getting Minho to agree on that ... "  Chan said slumping his body on the table 

 " I will talk to him today after school.. when do you guys leave .. ??? " Jisung asked .. " next thursday is christmas .. so maybe wednesday or tuesday ?? " Changbin suggested ... earning a nod from the rest .. soon the bell rang signalling the end of lunch .. they all headed back to their respective classes 

skip to end of school day ... 

Minho ignored Jisung who was walking behind him to the car parking ... Jisung was about to open the door and sit when Minho stood in front of him and shut the door  ... " we dont have any homework or any pending tasks .. Thank you for helping me catch up with them for the last weeks ..I really appreciate it ...  so ... you --- do you want me to drop you at your place ??? " Minho said in a annoyed tone but making any eye contact with Jisung  

" ummm ... i think why not ... we can do the session today at my place ... lets go ... " Jisung pushed Minho and sat on the passenger seat .. leaving Minho to blink in disbelief .. 

Minho sighed loudly before starting to drive towards Jisung's place ... 

" you dont have to do this .. okay .... just leave ... "  Minho said breaking the car to a halt in front of Jisung's house .. 

" Okay .... " Jisung said with a smile and hopped out of the car leaving Minho flinched at the door slamming shut.... Minho was shocked and did not move until he heard a knock on his window .. " you want me to carry you inside or what Mr. Lee??? " Jisung asked tilting his head ... 

" uh ---- wh--- what .... ? " Minho looked at Jisung for  minute but was soon pulled out of the car by Jisung and dragged inside his home ... Jisung's home was a lot smaller than Minho's huge mansion .. but it was so homely and cozy it felt so nice .... 

" oh my ... Jisungieee i wast expec-----" Jisung's mom stopped when she saw Jisung walk in holding Minho's hand ..... " ahhh ...now i understand why you suddenly needed so much extra lessons ... " Jisung's mom teased with a smirky smile ..  " Mom please .. dont ..... and we are hungry ... will be room .. call us .. " Jisung face was red a tomato .. he did not expect his mum to be home and see him walk in with Minho ... he quickly dragged Minho to his room and shut the door behind.. 

" ahh .. sorry about that she --- " ......Jisung trailed off .. " she is very lovely ... " Minho completed while looking around Jisung's room .. this was the first time Minho ever came to Jisung's house ... it was simple but nice ... " whats with the empty space ??? " Minho pointed to the shelves on the right ... " oh those .... you know i had this sweet stalker some time back .. he used to spoil me with loads of gifts ... but i gave them all back ... now i dont know what to fill them up with ... " Jisung said sitting on his bed .... Minho just blinked not knowing how to respond to that ... " but maybe someday I will get some nice gifts from my new friend ... " Jisung said with a wide smile .. Minho pointed a finger to himself not able to reply with words ... " yes you dummy egg roll ... come lets watch a movie until mom call us to eat .. " Jisung patted the space next to him on the bed for a very surprised Minho to join ... 

Both boys laid down on their stomach face supported by their hands next to each other with Jisung's laptop in front playing a funny anime .... but all Minho's head was singing ... 'Jisung called me his friend .... Jisung called me his friend'

I swear to god I tried my best to write this chapter better . but its just was and still is blah . sorryy .. but hopefully next one will be nice ... 😉😉😉