18

Both Felix and Lucus were speechless and were left dumbfounded staring at the door that Jisung had just stormed out ... 

" Wow ..... i mean ... ouch ...." Lucus mumbled pulling Felix out of his staring spree 

" uhhh what ??? " Felix asked Lucus to repeat himself again 

" he just said i am not a good kisser ... me Lucus the play boy ... gets to hear this ... god .. i should have died before i got to hear this " Lucus was shaking his head with limited possible movement that his body could currently do .. 

" no lucus ... i know ji .... if he likes something .. he just feels everything else is bad ...thats him ...its nothing to do with you ..... but ...." Lucus was not sure if Felix was talking to him or himself ... so he nudged .. " in way that i can understand ?

" you remember during the feast .. there was this puppy faced boy Jisung was following .. and kept giving you disgusted looks ...when you tried to approach him to try and pass on your flirty lines ???" Felix asked lucus tilting his head 

" ummmm i guess ... that bitch who broke his heart   ... ???? i dont really remember his face . but i do remember carrying a drunk Jisung home with you " Lucus remembering how sad Jisung was and how hard it was for them to carry him back home ... 

" yes ... that one .. you see ... Jisung was not even in a relationship then .. but something about the whole drift made him go nuts and he almost behaved like he was going through a break up ... plus he also stopped talking to my cousin Hyunjin ... i still dont know the reason .. " 

" wait wait ... wasnt hyunjin the one that broke his heart ?? he dosnt have a puppy face " Lucus asked confused 

" No silly ... Jisung liked Seungmin ... but that bitch did something and move out of school ... but clearly there is more to the story than I know " Felix dropped himself on the stool next to the bed ... 

" ahhhh ... " 

" you know something ... dont you ??? " Felix picked his head is lightning speed 

" uhhh ... i --- i --- i dont think its my place to say it ... its something i heard ...

" just cut the crap and spill " Felix looked dead straight in to lucus's eyes

" Okay .. okay .. chill .. okay so what i know is and thought was . jisung liked Hyunjin . but during some party he saw Hyunjin sucking someone off and that broke Jisung ...

" wait what ?????? " saying Felix was shocked was just an understatement ... " I -- I am not ready for so much of new information .... " Felix grabbed his head and pulled his hair .. " but i would know if Jisung liked Hyunjin .. and i can  bet he doesnt .. it can be other way round ... but jisung liking Hyunjin .. nah ... i dont think so ...

" I am not really sure .. this was some inside gossip .. but soon after when the new year started .. it just somehow magically all the gossip completely died  ..

" yeah .. and it was exactly after his new year start performance ... people started looking at him weirdly ... walking away when we entered ... " Felix was recalling everything that happened then after 

" so you saying it wasnt only Jisung that became anti social .. basically whole school outcasted him .. thats so cruel ..  " Lucus was wiping his face and sighing loudly 

" He had me ... " Felix smirked proudly 

" and when are you going to confess your love to him ???