30

OMG........chapter 30..

no kidding... i wanted this to be a small book of just 15 chapters😭🥲.. what am i doing anyways .... 

Minho stood under the shower letting the hot water soak his skin and take away his hammering headache but something was over powering his headache .. his pounding heart..... he put a hand on his chest and tried taking deep breaths but it was surely not working ... his everything was confused on what had just happened .. why in the world was Jisung in his room .. why did he ask him to come down to dining table ... 'wait ... wait..... i am sure i drank something weird yesterday... that is why I am hallucinating ... yes ... that's it .. there is no other valid explanation for Han Jisung waking me up .. nope .. none .. okay .. so .. Lee Minho stay away from unlabelled bottles ... ' ... Minho debated with himself and drawing a conclusion of the situation ... after a long shower he stepped out wiping the steam away from the mirror to look at his face and wiping it further to see his naked reflection .... all the fresh and the fading scars littered his torso making him feel disgusted and look away ... 

Minho put on a warm pullover and sweats and walked down just to prove his analogy of Jisung being his day dream ... as his approached the end of the stairs he could hear faint voices coming from the kitchen and he felt something twist in the pit of his stomach from nervousness... soon he was standing at the door way and froze looking at Jisung and Chan casually sitting beside each other watching and laughing at some video on phone ... ... 

Few seconds later Chan noticed the wide eyed Minho standing frozen to the ground .. 

" Min .. Good afternoon .. do you still have any headache ?? "  Chan asked putting his phone down and smiled at Minho 

" You better have . I spent like 2 hours making this soup .. " Jisung stood up while speaking  to put the soup in the microwave ... occasionally glancing at Minho who was still not moving 

" if he doesn't have one .. after drinking that whatever he sure will .. " Chan teased Jisung making disgusted face .. 

" Shut up Chan .. no one asked you .. " Jisung snapped rolling his eyes and bringing the soup to the table .. 

Both Chan and Jisung looked at each other and Jisung gestured Chan to bring Minho to the table .. Chan complied getting up and almost pushing the stagnated boy to sit .. 

Jisung poured the soup in the bowl and pushed it in front of Minho with expectant eyes and a wide smile  .. " have some .. "  Jisung spoke making Minho officially freak out .. 

" Dont worry min we are insured .... i will drive you to the emergency ... you can trust your brother " Chan said with most legit expression .. 

to which Jisung pouted .. " it cant be that bad ... right ????? " Jisung looked at Minho who felt his soul leaving his body looking at the finest pouting boy ever .. 

Minho's brain wasn't braining .. nor his body was bodying ... he was just buffering ..  so Jisung decided to scoop a spoon full of soup and put it in front of Minho's mouth ... and Minho involuntary took a sip and immediately regretting ... 

his face turned green not understanding how can a simple soup taste that terrible .. but seeing how Jisung's face was dropping he quickly smiled and nodded and took the spoon from Jisung's hand and quietly started having it .... Jisung was jumping .. clapping and booing to a shocked Chan who could not believe how Minho was actually having soup that looked like saliva of a dead fish.. 

Chan quickly snatched Minho's spoon and had the soup ... and instantly ran to spit it out .. " god how is it soo fucking disgusting ... Min stop eating that shit ..." Chan was drinking water and spitting out in the kitchen sink to wash the bad taste away from his mouth .. but when he came back Minho had finished the bowl of soup and looking at his lap while fidgeting his fingers