24

Jisung stood there awkwardly ....the silence kinda scaring him .. 

" Hi .... " Jisung heard the same sweet voice filling the quietness around him 

" Hi .. I - I thought Chan left me in some deserted place " Jisung for no good reason was secretly smiling blushing and feeling relieved that he was not alone anymore 

Jisung felt his hands being held by the other and started rubbing circles with his thumb  .... "Han Jisung ....you are so so gorgeous and beautiful...   I can tell this for another 10 lifetimes without getting tired..  .. how the corners of your lips curve up when you smile makes my heart flutter ... the sound of your laugh is my favourite melody .. when you sing it makes me feel at peace .. your hate for P.E is such a fun sight to watch ... the way you respect and care for practically everyone ... its impossible to not fall in love with you ..... " pausing to take a breath.." and -- and after how you practically stumped me with your unexpected reaction .. I --I can never ever fall in love with anyone else unless its YOU...  in this lifetime and if possible I want to fall in love with you all over again in every life god gives me .. .. you are the only one this heart wants to beats for ... you are the only one my soul wants to surrender  to... my prayers to be always devote for your happiness ..  thank you ... thank you Han Jisung for existing ... Thank you for coming into my life and filling it with expectation hope and immense feeling of affection that i didn't know i could feel for anyone  ... i feel proud to have fallen in love with the sweetest human ever to exist ....

Slowly Jisung's stalker moved a step closer .. leaned and left a small peck on Jisung's cheeks ... making Jisung shiver ..... " I am sorry for putting you through all the agony fear and frustration ....I apologise for anything and everything that caused your pain though that was never intended but things did happen... .... " taking a moment to calm his nerves and stalker continued  .. " I would with every working cell in my body hope you could forgive me and can try and consider giving me a chance to show you who I really am ... please allow me to spend time with you in getting to know me .. WITHOUT this blindfold .." his stalker slowly leaned closer to Jisung's face rethinking if it was a good or a bad idea .. but after contemplating for a bit he went ahead and untied the blindfold and walked a step back and knelt down on ground  in front of Jisung not daring to look up .. he shut his eyes tightly ....Hoping for the worst ... 

Jisung had to adjust his eyes to the light and squinted to get his focus back .. he looked around and he was standing in the same park near his house where they had first met ... there were fairy lights beautifully hung around the slide and swing ... and a huge poster on the top of the slide that read . " SORRY.. I LOVE YOU"

Jisung's heart started beating fast.. he moved his eyes to look down to see a boy dressed in black kneeling in front of his .. the entire path where he was standing was filled with rose petals.. it looked beautiful  ... as if he was in some sort of a Kdrama .. 

Jisung slowly crouched down to get to the eye level of the boy in front of him .. and he gasped when he realised who it was .... 

" Mi---Minho ??? " Jisung gasped loudly and saying he was shocked was an understatement ... 

Hyunjin's new friends group had the most gorgeous boys in school .. from Chan to Changbin to Hyunjin himself everyone was very Handsome.. but there was a separate fan base Minho carried .. his cold persona was often perceived sexy and intimidating .. he never smiled .. and Jisung had never expected it could be the person who blatantly rejected everyone on campus ... some even said maybe he is allergic to humans.. because all knew his love for animals  .. it was only Chan Hyunjin and Changbin he ever spoke to comfortably and now Jisung knew why Chan was always so close to him ...