"Dad...do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?" Jay replies.

"He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard. Oh... and who are you? You are so cute! You are just my son's type." His mother says, directing her attention towards Nya. So real, Nya truly is the best out of all of us.

"Oh and who are you?" His mom directs her attention towards me.

"I'm sure if Jay doesn't like you, one of the other boys over here will! You're such a beauty! I bet you'd look great with the black haired guy!" She says to me as she holds my hands in hers. I blush and thank her, thinking about how wrong she was. There's no way anyone would love me. Let alone someone I just met. I can feel the atmosphere grow heavier as I hear Kai teasing Cole behind me.

"Mom!" Jay yells.

"It's a pleasure meeting you. I'm sure if you want, Jay can give you a tour. He worked very hard on it." Nya says. She really makes a good daughter-in-law.

"We'd love a tour!" The pair enthusiastically say. Jay shakes his head as he reluctantly walks them through the bounty.

"...And this is the bridge. This extends into a periscope. This tells what's going on in Ninjago. And this...if a Serpentine 's not giving us the answer we want, and we're late at night-" Jay explains.

"A neuro apparatus to read their minds?"

"An audio appliance to make them talk?"

"No, a cappuccino machine." I giggle at the silliness of his parents. They're really so fun to have around. It's a shame Jay doesn't appreciate them enough.

"Haha. Amazing, son! We're so proud of you." Ed remarks.

"Why don't you tell them about the button?" Cole asks.

"Heh heh it's not ready yet." Jay says meekly.

"Oh, what's the button?" His mother asks.

"He's working on a special defence system." Zane answers.

"Oh, really? What does it do? Can I help?" His dad asks eagerly.

"No, it's okay. I don't need your help, dad. Let's just leave it alone. Hey, look at the time. Don't you need to get back before it gets dark? I told you, there's dangerous Serpentine out there." Jay "warns"

"Uh, I suppose we could get back." Ed says disappointedly.

"Edna, it was a pleasure hearing about Jay's first potty time." Cole says.

"Oh, if you thought that was good, wait until you hear the story about the time I caught him kissing his pillow!" I chuckle softly to myself, I NEED to hear more.

"Snakes, Ma. Snakes!" Jay reminds them.

"So you promise to come to the junkyard to visit your mother and father?" Ed asks.

"Yes, I promise! But only if you leave. I don't want you to get hurt. It's getting dark. Uh, your headlights are working, right?" Jay questions them.

"Yep. Bye, son. I couldn't be more proud." My smile slightly fades at what Jay's father says.

"And bring Nya with you, will ya? I can see why you like her." Edna says before driving off.

"Mom...!" I looked at Jay, his face flushed as red as a tomato.

"Now that they have left, perhaps Jay can teach us the art of... kissing pillows." Wu says, making everyone but Jay erupt into laughter. Jay stomps away as the rest leave too and I run to Jay.