Rise of The Snakes

Start from the beginning

"RAHHH FEAR ME MORTALS!! IT IS I THE DESCENT OF LORD GARMADON I HAVE COME TO TAKE OVER YOUR VILLAGE!!" I yell laughing evilly. I hear gasps and the village becomes engulfed with cries and screams as everyone flees to hide. Out of the corner of my eye I see some speckles of red, blue, black and white, but I ignore it. I smirk as I see how well my plan is going so far.

"I WILL SPARE YOU YOUR LIVES ONLY... IF YOU GIVE ME CANDY!!!" I continue to yell out strutting dubiously away from behind the fountain.

"Huh? Is that Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we were gonna face Lord Garmadon..." says the blue man I had seen from afar, popping up in front of me and standing alongside the red, black and white ninja.

"Go back to where you came from little guy, aw man and to think we could've been doing Spinjitzu already..." The black guy says.

"Er...er gimme your candy or I'll release the Serpentine on you!" I say angrily at the fact they aren't taking me seriously. I smile mischievously at the huge crowd forming and grab a can from my pockets and scare them with the surprise snakes inside jumping at them and watch as they cower in fear at my villainy self! My smile fades as I feel something being thrown on me and I hear booing from the crowd around me.

"No way! I asked for candy, not vegetables! I hate vegetables!" I fall to the ground as a number of my least favourite vegetables form around me. These darn villagers! Why aren't they scared?!

"He's gonna have to do a lot better than using an old bedtime story to scare people." Red ninja says.

"The serpentine are real Kai. They're not something to joke about." The very plain white guy says.

"Serpentine? Real? We're talking about the ancient race of snake people who once ruled Ninjago and were supposedly locked underground!"

"Sealed in five different tombs to separate the warring tribes and ensure they don't unify to exact their revenge upon those who put them there!!" The blue ninja shivers.

"It was an old wive's tale to teach kids not to poke their noses where they don't belong. Don't you think it's a little suspicious no one's ever found one of their tombs?"

"Well that's because you'd be a fool to look for one. If there was anything I hated more than dragons, it was snakes. Rubber or not." The black ninja responds. I suddenly feel myself being lifted up as my eyes meet with the black ninja.

"Unhand me!!! Argh!!" I say struggling to break free of his grasp. I keep kicking and yelling, these darned ninja!! I hate them so much!!

"Don't worry, folks. We'll take care of this. Nothing to see here!"

"Bow down to me or suffer my wrath! I'll give you to the count of three! One! Two!" I shout frustratedly. How dare they think to mess with me?!

"What are we supposed to do? Spank him?"

Y/N's POV:

Alright, time to pay! I thought to myself, lost in my shopping as I finally stepped up to the counter but found the store to be desolate. I swear I even saw a tumbleweed rolling around the shop. Huh where did everyone go? I leave the money for my groceries on the counter and exit the store with my cart. I looked around to see a crowd of people dissolving and found some men talking amongst themselves whilst surrounding a blonde kid screaming and yelling, hanging from a sign in an edgy black jacket. Wait...Lloyd???

I sprint towards Lloyd and push through the colourful men. I look confused at the men, eating candy in front of Lloyd. What have you done this time Lloyd!?? I placed my cart and started climbing the building to bring Lloyd safely down from the sign.