Chapter 39: Terror In Dreams

Começar do início

"Dean," said Ken as he reached down and scooped the ailing lad into his capable arms and pulled the lad toward his bare chest. "Open your eyes, kid."

Dean finally took a deep breath startled awake as his blue eyes slowly opened and he fearfully met Ken's dark gaze. It had taken him a moment to realize just where he was and who he had been staring at despite their association, the vivid dreams had taken a toll on Dean's weary young mind and he had not been any the wiser as to the man's identity for several minutes before clarity won out.

More tears continued to stream down the blond lad's supple pale cheeks as he found himself gripping the older man as if for dear life. He had been essentially scrambling to make sense of his reality as Ken swiftly maneuvered the distraught younger lad onto his lap for a few moments before Dean had been sparked back into his senses upon being so close to the naked older man and his sizeable cock, he suddenly kissed a confused Ken's lips desperate to feel anything other than the sense of dread his dreams brought on by the haunting memories they had unleashed.

"Fuck me..." whispered Dean nuzzling his cheek against Ken's chest as he begged to have Ken do away with his nightmares with ample distraction.

Ken groaned feeling the weight of the naked lad shift onto his bare cock as he gripped him fully onto his lap their sloppy kisses were a reminder of just why they had been sharing a bed in the first place. Highly aroused and not one to deny the lad's rather emotional request, Ken gently lifted Dean's hips and watched as the eager and desperate young lad maneuvered his body to fit the head of his older lover's thick cock inside the sloppy hidden sex Ken had become so accustomed to exploring.

Dean moaned into Ken's mouth just as the older man groaned in reaction to their rejoining as the lad easily slid along Ken's thick shaft making him grip his hips tighter in the wake of their renewed act. The lad had been well aware of the crisp cool morning air that lapped at his exposed sweat-slick pale skin and opted to warm himself via Ken's equally naked body as he wrapped his arms around the older man's neck and treated him to a series of grateful kisses while he slowly bounced up and down on the thick cock that had brought him so much pleasure since taking it in for the very first time upon their arrival to the roadside motel.

The lad's supple pale cheeks had still been wet with tears even as his soft series of moans began to ring out amid the semi-darkness of the motel room. Ken's tight grip had been a welcome reminder that he had not been alone and far from those monsters that sought to use his body for their own ends and that he had chosen to be with Ken of his own accord.

Dean continued to slowly bounce on Ken's thick cock, welcoming it and the pleasurable sensations that came along with it with ease. The older man had been stunned as he noted just how truly beautiful the handsome young lad looked when amid a passionate exchange. He'd been becoming accustomed to their late-night romps and humorous daytime exchanges, the sheer aspect of being in the lad's presence had done wonders for Ken's overall mood since the first day he'd gotten him into bed.

The older man elected to humor Dean a bit longer as he allowed him to continue his slow bouncing on his cock but the primal urge to dominate the needy lad had filled him just as much as it had previously and the unstated deep rooted jealousy he felt knowing that someone else had their hands on the lad's impeccable body had only intensified his need to lay claim to him in the worst way.

When it became too much Ken had maneuvered the lad until his back had been once more pressed against the mattress amid the already messy bedding, he had pinned Dean's arms above his head at the wrist and opted to devour the lad's pursed red lips in a series of intense kisses as he pumped his hips between the lad's mildly slender thighs.

The older man could feel just how excited Dean had become with the shift in positions and power as he noted the lad's smaller cock pulsing against his belly as he continued to pump into his slick hidden depths enjoying the warm clenching that he'd become accustomed to when it came to having Dean wrapped around his thick cock.

Another series of whimpers and the lad wrapped his legs around Ken's body pulling him in deeper as their bare chests were pressed in the wake of their lust-filled haze and desperate need to be near one another.

"Uhhhh..." moaned Dean closing his eyes in the wake of the wave of sensation that filled his young body once more taking his mind away from the tragic events of his not-too-distant past and bringing him back to the present by way of the pleasure that filled him due to the constant thrusts of the handsome businessman who had taken an interest in him when everyone else elected to keep their distance.

Dean wrapped his arms around Ken's neck once they had gotten free as he began to writhe beneath the older man whose sizeable cock stretched the lad's hidden depths to their limits the longer their act had gone on. He could feel how heavy the older man's testicles had been and the throbbing need for release that accompanied the various frenzied thrusts that jolted his bare body along the motel mattress.

The intensity of the all too familiar beating of the thick wooden headboard above him as Ken's pace increased and he began to lose himself in his need for release almost as much as Dean had. The lad squirmed beneath him feeling his smaller cock spurt and covering himself and Ken in the process another fine sticky mess for later but a sure sign that he'd been enjoying everything that his newfound lover had been doing to him.

The first lights of dawn had come over the horizon as Dean took note of how the motel room began to lighten as the handsome face of the sweat-slick Ken came into clear view as their act continued. The lad had begun to reason that he'd been quite fortunate that Ken had found him, his days and nights in the abandoned apartments and standing out in the cold on the street corner had not been ideal and yet they had led him to the man who had transcended his wildest dreams and very recently chased away his nightmares.

It had been only a few days but Dean found it surprising that he had known Ken's body almost as much as he had figured Ken had known his, the none-too-subtle pulsing growing all the more desperate along with the older man's thrusts as the signal for the end of their latest act had registered in the mind of the younger lad and the bittersweet aspect of the long awaited release filled him. Neither wished for it to end and yet it had the moment Ken thrust deep into Dean's hidden sex and pinned him against the mattress his thick cock pulsing inside the lad as they both struggled to ride the wave of intense pleasure that coursed through them.

Ken attempted to catch his breath despite feeling as weak as a newborn and ultimately collapsing onto Dean's thin frame his head resting against the equally spent lad's pale chest as it rose and fell with the added weight of his lover. Content with the turn of events and pleasantly satisfied, Dean found himself casually running his fingers through the panting older man's slick messy dark hair a gesture of affection that he couldn't help as he began to ease into an involuntary slumber once more comforted by the fact that Ken's thick cock had remained pulsing inside him.

He held no fear of his nightmares this time around as Ken Ryker had effectively chased them away.