The introduction of Tanaka

Tanaka had spent her early years in the clergy as a Sister, who was originally growing up in LA. Though she had attended church in her youth, her experience with the religious institution had left her with deep-seated trauma. Seeking to escape her hometown and find herself, she moved to Italy to travel. And one day, as she was sitting in a coffee shop, she met a woman who would change her life forever.

Sister Imperator was a striking figure, with blonde hair that fell just past her shoulders, emerald-green eyes that seemed to see straight into Tanaka's soul, and a small but visible baby bump. She wore a green suit that hugged her curves in all the right places, and high heels that clicked against the tiled floor as she walked. At first glance, she looked sweet and unassuming, but there was something about her that suggested she was not to be trifled with.

"Hello there, dear," Sister Imperator said, approaching Tanaka's table. "Can I join you?" Tanaka looked up from where she was absently spinning a small spoon in a cup of tea. She found herself drawn to the other woman's eyes, unable to look away. Without a word, she nodded, and Sister Imperator took a seat across from her.