Jungkook sighed, Jimin preparing himself for rejection. "I asked Minduelle what was wrong with Taehyung and she said I should just focus on myself and not waste my time worrying about Taehyung. And then I realized she doesn't think I'm strong or mature enough to handle anyone else's feelings but my own. And then I tried confronting Taehyung about why he's been different and he acted like I was stupid and told me to drop it and just manipulate me and then I got angry and left."

Jimin blinked several times, trying to process everything. The situation seemed, off. Jimin knew Minduelle and Taehyung would never treat Jungkook that way,, but if that's what Jungkook felt like, then something definitely needed to be addressed.

"Alright." Jimin just decided to move on. "How have you been feeling about this week? Have you finished all of your recordings?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to respond, but stopped. He turned his head towards Jimin. "You're not going to ask me about anything else that happened?"

Jimin looked over at Jungkook too. "Nope. You told me what happened and that was it."

Jungkook frowned but looked back up at the ceiling. "I'm feeling overwhelmed."

"About?"

"Everything." Jungkook admitted. "I asked Yoongi to re-record all of my vocals."

"What??" Jimin couldn't keep his calm tone anymore. "That's a lot of vocals."

"Yeah, he said no." Jungkook grumbled under his breath. "But now I'm freaking out because I want to re-do the vocals because I know they're not good enough and I know I can do better. I have to do better." Jungkook shook his head. "I gotta convince him to let me re-record. Or I'm going to have to break into his studio to re-record."

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin hummed softly, Jungkook relaxing for a moment upon hearing his name from Jimin's lips. "Yoongi said no for a reason and you know it."

"Yeah," Jungkook tensed up again, scowling at the ceiling. "He doesn't want to stay up super late to let me redo it."

"Because he knows you're just second guessing yourself right now." Jimin corrected, Jungkook remaining quiet. "He knows you are already perfect. He also knows," Jimin looked over at Jungkook. "That you do this with every album." Jimin smiled softly once Jungkook looked over at him. "Mindie Noona also said-"

"I don't care what she said." Jungkook interrupted Jungkook, looking back up at the ceiling.

'Right.' Jimin reminded himself, trying to calculate a way to bounce back from that. "Uhm, is there anything else that's bothering you?"

"Yeah."

Jimin waited several handfuls of seconds until he deemed it that Jungkook wasn't going to continue. "What's bothering you?"

"Two things." Jungkook mumbled, closing his eyes. He's been begging to get this off his chest, and it was meant to be with Minduelle but... that didn't end well. "I sprained my ankle during my workout and I'm having girl problems."

"You sprained your ankle??" Jimin sat up quickly, eyes wide as he tried to look at Jungkook's ankle through the dark. "Did you-"

"I saw the doctor and he said it's a minor sprain and it should be fine in a few days." Jungkook raised his foot to show that he was icing it right now. "That's the least of my worries right now though."

Jimin swallowed and nodded, telling himself over and over that the maknae was fine. "And your girl troubles? Min-"

"No, Izumi."

Jimin frowned. "Who?"

"This girl I've been talking to for almost a month." Jungkook admitted, Jimin taken aback. "She's upset with me."