"never that I talk to that dirt"

"okay now you're being childish Max, we'll solve this after the qualifier"

we snuck out of my room again and almost immediately the GP came and told me to climb into my car because qualifying started. I did as he said and climbed into the car. Belle drove out before me and I realized that my focus was not on qualifying today. how am I supposed to drive well when I know my teammate is in danger.

---

I had qualified for Q3 but it was on the limit. The GP had told me several times to regain my focus. I drove badly and made mistakes all the time but luckily the other drivers drove slower than me. I got the pole position and Belle would start third.

i got out of the car and tried to find belle right away to try and talk to her but the second i got close to her jacob came and held her as if to mark to everyone that he had his claws in her now. I was disgusted that he had a facade in front of everyone that he was a good person when he was actually the opposite.

I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me jump.

"woah, Danny dont scare me"

"sorry didn't mean to startle but I told George you need to tell him something important so we'll see each other after we're done with everything"

"you're kidding, you know I don't want to be near him"

"you must if you care about belle"

I sighed but I knew he was right. I went to my room and changed. i tried to understand why belle was stupid to go back to jacob when we agreed she would report it. my brain became a big mess trying to make sense so I finally shut down and went on autopilot while I got ready to go to the hotel and shower.

----

"where is he then" I sighed to Danny. we had decided to meet in Danny's room but of course Russel would be late. I guess he needed to style his hair.

we sat and waited for about 15 minutes before i got tired and got up. I wasn't going to wait an entire evening for someone when I had other things to do. how could George not rush here when Danny said it was about his sister.

I went out to the hall and started to put on my shoes when there was finally a knock on the door.

"Hey Lando, what are you doing here" I said when I had opened the door.

"Danny said there was something you needed to tell me about Belle"

I let him in and I took off my shoes and went to the couch where Lando made himself comfortable. there was another knock on the door and this time Danny went to open it. I heard the annoying voice behind me and tried to think about what Danny had said before, I just needed to be with him to tell him what I had been through yesterday.

"okay what's up" George said and I was annoyed and exhausted to hear his voice.I told you everything I had seen and heard yesterday and went into more detail this time. I had images in my head of how I had run in and seen Belle lying on the floor trying to crawl away while Jacob kicked her as hard as he could.

just as Daniel had reacted earlier so did Lando and George. Lando looked like he was going to puke any second and George looked like he was going to cry.

"what are we going to do" Lando cooed

"we can't do anything when he's around because he won't let anyone near her"we sat and talked further about how and what we were going to do and George suggested that he should invite her here but then Lando started to get worried.

"if she comes here I'll probably have to go"

"huh why" Danny wondered

"if he can kick her, I wonder what he'll do to me if he knows I've been with her"

we sighed but realized that both Lando and Belle could get really bad if Jacob found out. Lando told us we could invite her here but if wanted to come he would go. we argued against him but we finally came to the conclusion that we should ask if she wanted to meet us and then we would see how we would do it.

We also concluded that George should write to her because he was her brother after all. He wrote to her and then he put his cell phone on the table and we were all on edge while we waited for a response from her.

shortly after that his mobile went off and we all tried to see what she had replied but George hurried to pick up his mobile to read.

"no I can't unfortunately I'm with Jacob, I love you George.... That doesn't sound like Belle"

"what do you mean it doesn't sound like belle" Danny asked.

"She never writes I love you and never writes my name but they're always some nickname like Georgie" explained George.

"I think Jacob wrote it" Lando said quietly.

we became even more worried about the situation but now we didn't know what else to do. we sat and talked for several hours about everything and the time had flown by. we ended our chat by saying that we would try to force her to talk to us before or after the race.

i went to my room and the second i stepped into my room i heard two people arguing with each other and it was clear it was jacob and belle. as long as it didn't get out of hand, I chose not to go over to her room.

I have to admit I was awake a lot longer than I would have liked to admit. i tried to make sure he didn't hurt her but my eyelids got heavier and heavier so after a while i fell asleep.